KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » The Hog's Head

The Hog's Head
Started by: zac_j

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zac_j
Hogsmeade RP by Zac J!!!

The Hog's Head

OK everyone, there is a website called LINK PULLED that i really want ppl 2 join, but i cant find out how to tell them, ao if u want to check it out, just go there and register and if u want to talk to me, my screen name is Harry Potter.

Last edited by RoguePw25 on Aug 2nd, 2005 at 11:58 PM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 11:01 PM
zac_j is currently offline Click here to Send zac_j a Private Message Find more posts by zac_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't advertise

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 11:56 PM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
babysooner13
Lavender Brown

SORRY TO GET OFF TOPIC BUT I HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING... THAT MUTHER F***ING BIATCH! ROUGE CLOSED DOWN MY "NEITHER CAN LIVE WHILE THE OTHER SURVIVES" THREAD. SHE SAID THAT ANOTHER AWS ALREADY MADE. NEWS FLASH! I MADE MY THREAD BEFORE SHE MADE THE OTHER ONE! THAT SCANKY SON OF A GUN!!!

I <3 my boy!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 12:39 PM
babysooner13 is currently offline Click here to Send babysooner13 a Private Message Find more posts by babysooner13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
babysooner13
Lavender Brown

DISREGARD, I was caught up in my moment.

I <3 my boy!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 12:58 PM
babysooner13 is currently offline Click here to Send babysooner13 a Private Message Find more posts by babysooner13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Um, no, The other was made on October 7th, 2003, yours wa made this month...and no, you said what you said, you can't take it back.

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 04:31 AM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

quote: (post)
Originally posted by babysooner13
SORRY TO GET OFF TOPIC BUT I HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING... THAT MUTHER F***ING BIATCH! ROUGE CLOSED DOWN MY "NEITHER CAN LIVE WHILE THE OTHER SURVIVES" THREAD. SHE SAID THAT ANOTHER AWS ALREADY MADE. NEWS FLASH! I MADE MY THREAD BEFORE SHE MADE THE OTHER ONE! THAT SCANKY SON OF A GUN!!!

um , thats no way to talk about a mod .

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 09:27 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

It is also a second offense of Mod bashing...

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 09:29 PM
Midnight109

I'm ganna PM Rogue about this................

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 09:30 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

and I reported it smile

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 09:31 PM
Midnight109

me too . but i'll also PM him .

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 09:33 PM
Stealth_Knight
- Punk is not dead -

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zac_j
OK everyone, there is a website called thehogshead.com that i really want ppl 2 join, but i cant find out how to tell them, ao if u want to check it out, just go there and register and if u want to talk to me, my screen name is Harry Potter.

I'm pretty sure this isn't allowed. confused

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 09:42 PM
Stealth_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Thank you all for helping out and such. I appreciate it! smile

zac_j, this is your warning but advertising your site and such is prohibited. It is called SPAM, please do not use this forum, or any forum for that matter to do this.

babysooner13 This is your warning as welll. Mod bashing or member bashing is NOT tolerated here. If you have questions on why I closed your thread, I suggest PMing me in the future. That's of a mature manor. But as I stated when I closed yoru thread, -it was a duplicated thread- meaning, there was one that already existed on that. It was opened BEFORE you opened yours. That's why I suggested that you use the SEARCH. But don't mod bash. You've been warned.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 12:02 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote