KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » People I Want to Egg Today List

Who should be smashed to smitherines, and then given over to us of this thread?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Voldemort (TORCHES AND PITCH FORKS!!!!!) 25 21.37%
Snape (BURN THE FREAK!!!!) 26 22.22%
Draco Malfoy (Friggin' Biatch!!! Lock him in a dark closet!) 15 12.82%
Dolores Umbridge (PPOKE TO DEATH!!!!!!!) 34 29.06%
And all of the other Death Eatters who are too stupid to be mentioned 17 14.53%
Total: 61 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

People I Want to Egg Today List
Started by: MerMorgan02

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Angry People I Want to Egg Today List

WARNING:

THIS THREAD WILL GIVE AWAY SPOILERS TO THE NEWEST BOOK OF THE HARRY POTTER SERISE. YOU, IF YOU ARE LIKE ME, HAVE ALREADY READ THE BOOK FIVE TIMES BY NOW, THEN PLEASE PROCEDE. IF NOT, LEAVE, BECAUSE WE WILL NOT SHIELD THESE SPOILERS FROM THE NAIVE'S EYES. THANK YOU AND HAPPY MAGICKING.

Avalon est un monde sans danger!
reading Bug off!! I'm reading!reading

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 07:43 PM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

This is where I show everyone my evil side. some, (Like MK, Ub91, and atb [srry, guys]) have already bared witness to my insanity to cause pain on those who cause pain, which is a catch 22, if you think about it.

WHO WILL HELP ME KILL OFF THESE...THESE.....

DSAO;FIBEHSNRPOEF[EOWBFEIOWNFODKSAM'FPJEW0R9U389- 243U572348452398TUR4TY4B3JFSNFL;SDNGF80RETJ0[43HJG
NDFGOEN!!!!!!!!!

?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 07:51 PM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TinkrBellBaBii

Snape!!!! *grunts loudly* that biatch killed DD!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 07:51 PM
TinkrBellBaBii is currently offline Click here to Send TinkrBellBaBii a Private Message Find more posts by TinkrBellBaBii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

yup. it's the sad truth. OK, I was thinking we could smash his face with a plastic bat AFTER we break ALL of their wands. yes

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 07:54 PM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

plastic? isn't that a little too kind?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 08:32 PM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i dont wont to egg ne of them big grin

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 09:27 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Maikahyandowen
plastic? isn't that a little too kind?

Yeah, it should be a metal bat. big grin

Buds-MerMorgan02; AddictedToBoys

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 10:50 PM
#1Rupert_Lover is currently offline Click here to Send #1Rupert_Lover a Private Message Find more posts by #1Rupert_Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I don't just want to egg Snape. I want to poison the egg and shove it up his hairy, flaccid, *censored*.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 10:59 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

wow discriptive............

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 11:00 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I hate him so much.....he deserves to get his entrails ripped out and paraded around the castle.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 11:00 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

or just introduce him to the centaurs

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 01:04 AM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

I still think Snape is good for obvious reasons I don't want to argue about, so I choose Umbridge.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 07:17 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

Umbridge when you kill her with your poisonous eggs can you give me that quill pllllzzz

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 01:15 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
I hate him so much.....he deserves to get his entrails ripped out and paraded around the castle.

Oh c'mon, Snapes a goodie! Very brave as well, imagine having to kill the only person who gave you a chance and believed in you, we all know that Dumbledore's trust meant a lot to Snape.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 01:20 PM
TheSun is currently offline Click here to Send TheSun a Private Message Find more posts by TheSun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joseph_Kerr

Snape isn't evil.. i believe that there are two unbreakable vows going on here. Dumbledore and Snape have an unbreakable vow (which is where the trust comes in), Snape with Narcissa Malfoy. And the mission of Draco to kill Dumbledore to prove his allegiance to Voldemort.

Dumbledore was already dying, I believe through Occulmency that Dumbledore and Snape communicated and Dumbledore told Snape he was dying and to do it in order to save both Snape and Draco.

We will find out in Book 7.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 04:19 PM
Joseph_Kerr is currently offline Click here to Send Joseph_Kerr a Private Message Find more posts by Joseph_Kerr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

that actually makes sense.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 06:43 PM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joseph_Kerr

I believe that Snape and Draco are essential to book 7. IMO Snape will sacrifice his life to save Harry in front of Draco. Draco being a witness to this act will realize that the man he idolizes died to save the man Draco hates (Harry), therefore, and I'm just hoping here.. Draco realizes that it's ok to support Harry in this war and turns against Lord Voldemort. Just wishful thinking. I don't think Draco and Snape are as evil as we think they are. Draco couldn't kill Dumbledore. I don't think he could kill Harry either. wink

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 06:49 PM
Joseph_Kerr is currently offline Click here to Send Joseph_Kerr a Private Message Find more posts by Joseph_Kerr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

Draco, granted isn't that evil. but Snape is

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 09:26 PM
Dresta

i nthink that Snape killed Dumbledore on Dumbledores orders as he knew he was already dying

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 10:08 PM
Dresta is currently offline Click here to Send Dresta a Private Message Find more posts by Dresta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

what's the point in that? why would Dumbledore WANT to die?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 10:18 PM