KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Is Snape really evil?

Is Snape really evil?
Started by: Hermione122

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hermione122

Is Snape really evil?

Is Snape really evil or did D. wanted snape to kill him?? I think this could be all part of a big plan D. planed with snape...but i'm not really sure...
I think D. knew he would die because of the potion and so he wanted snape to kill him and V. would now be sure that snape is throuth and through a death eater.....so snape would had a better chance to help harry....
But why did D. trust Snape until the end??? What had happened or what had snape done, that D. trust him so much??? I don't think D. could be so wrong about snape, or not??....What do you think??

Ps: i'm german....and not so good at english.........so there could be many mistakes at writing.....sry xD embarrasment smile

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 01:45 PM
Hermione122 is currently offline Click here to Send Hermione122 a Private Message Find more posts by Hermione122 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Who in the HP world is going to doubt Snape's loyalty to Voldemort now?

Certainly not Voldemort.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 01:50 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

He is good! GOOD! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! Anyway, there are already threads on this.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 04:40 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmoney

for those of you who read you would know he was good i mean come on its all a plan even hagrid said he saw snape and D arguing in the woods (am guessing am am probably right that d was telling him that he had to kill him if it came to that and snape was refusing) why do you think he got so ticked when harry called hima coward in the forest or whatever and even D was kind of begging him to do it inside the skool come now people yall can't be that naive to believe JK's lil bluff (come people thinka lil like sherlock holmes)

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 11:25 PM
dmoney is currently offline Click here to Send dmoney a Private Message Find more posts by dmoney Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
div

ano a hevy agree ppl ... its obvious...dont be controversial ...its pretty obvious....an easy to work out

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 11:29 PM
div is currently offline Click here to Send div a Private Message Find more posts by div Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dmoney
for those of you who read you would know he was good i mean come on its all a plan even hagrid said he saw snape and D arguing in the woods (am guessing am am probably right that d was telling him that he had to kill him if it came to that and snape was refusing) why do you think he got so ticked when harry called hima coward in the forest or whatever and even D was kind of begging him to do it inside the skool come now people yall can't be that naive to believe JK's lil bluff (come people thinka lil like sherlock holmes)
Thats already been figured out by me and some other people but glad you thought of it too.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 11:31 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

SNAPE IS THE EVILEST SUMBITCH SINCE VOLDEMORT!!!

And there are already threads on this.....GAH!

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 02:06 AM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Pielover666
SNAPE IS THE EVILEST SUMBITCH SINCE VOLDEMORT!!!

And there are already threads on this.....GAH!
GOOOOOOD!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 02:07 AM
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

EEEEEEVIIIIIIILLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 02:36 AM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

GOOOOD!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 03:43 AM
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

If something evil was good, we'd be in a paralell universe.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 04:10 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Then it looks like we are because Snape is good!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 04:15 AM
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Buyt Snape isn't good, just like Harry and Hermionie aren't in love.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 04:17 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Snape is as good as the relationship between Harry and Ginny!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 04:30 AM
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

For those who failed to read the first chapter, Snape made the Unbreakable Vow to Draco's mother. Since Draco refused to kill Dumbledore, Snape had to do it or else he would die and would be of no use to the good guys dead. Yes, he killed Dumbledore and saved his own sorry ass, but he did it so he could still be an informant from Voldemort's inner circle. It's all for the greater good.

*is getting annoyed by the ones who don't pay attention to the details in the book*

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 11:58 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Originally posted by The Phantom
Snape is as good as the relationship between Harry and Ginny!

Not much then laughing out loud

we already have threads on this .

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 12:10 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

agreed, but he is Good.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 12:12 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Hes Evil , acctually , but i'm over with that .

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 12:14 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

same here. i no longer discuss it. but i had to come here and see why this was opened.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 12:16 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

*wonders if Hermione202 actually read his post*

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 12:39 AM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote