KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » The "Keep Your Mouth Shut" Thread.

The "Keep Your Mouth Shut" Thread.
Started by: Smodden

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

Angry The "Keep Your Mouth Shut" Thread.

mad
Being a new fan, I've only read up to book 4 of the Harry Potter series. I'm hooked, and I'm on the 5th one now..>Naturally I enjoy talking about the books and films to my friends who are also HP fans, but there's just one who couldn't keep her mouth shut. I found out who [SPOILER - highlight to read]: dies in the 6th book. Please peeps, have a little dignity, and keep your mouth shut, until us newbies have caught up.sad

Anyone else have any HP horror stories?:

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 06:20 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zac_j
Hogsmeade RP by Zac J!!!

Why don't you keep YOUR mouth shut and stop reading spoilers!

Thanks for the sig, KillTheLight!!!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 06:24 PM
zac_j is currently offline Click here to Send zac_j a Private Message Find more posts by zac_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

No, you got it all wrong...you see, I was so excited about HP, that I made a shirt that said: "Gryfindor Quiditch Team"...well my friend saw it and she said:
"I want to make a shirt that says: [SPOILER - highlight to read]: To save you the time, Dumbledore dies on page 265" (or whatever the p/number is..)no expression

erm

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 06:30 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

He never said that he was reading spoilers.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 06:31 PM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zac_j
Hogsmeade RP by Zac J!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smodden
No, you got it all wrong...you see, I was so excited about HP, that I made a shirt that said: "Gryfindor Quiditch Team"...well my friend saw it and she said:
"I want to make a shirt that says: [SPOILER - highlight to read]: To save you the time, Dumbledore dies on page 265" (or whatever the p/number is..)no expression

erm

Oh, never mind then, I thought you were talking to us! embarrasment

Thanks for the sig, KillTheLight!!!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 06:35 PM
zac_j is currently offline Click here to Send zac_j a Private Message Find more posts by zac_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

Re: The "Keep Your Mouth Shut" Thread.

Well, I have to admit that I was guilty of zac_j's accusation, lol...but I didn't really read the spoilers here on KMC. I was just in Wikipedia after I've read OotP to find out more about the characters, specifically Dumbledore because he's my favorite character. I knew that there would be some spoilers because the site said so, but I just thought that the spoiler wouldn't be that big enough. But to my horror, I found out what happened. I think I was depressed for a whole week, lol...not just because of what happened to him, but also because of "who" did it.

Then a week later, I finally read HBP. smile

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 06:40 PM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

mad
Being a new fan, I've only read up to book 4 of the Harry Potter series. I'm hooked, and I'm on the 5th one now..>Naturally I enjoy talking about the books and films to my friends who are also HP fans, but there's just one who couldn't keep her mouth shut. I found out who [SPOILER - highlight to read]: dies in the 6th book. Please peeps, have a little dignity, and keep your mouth shut, until us newbies have caught up.sad

Not everyone knows that people didn't read that book. You got to understand that people who want to talk about it because they read it, will talk about it. It has been three or four months (I can't count) since the book has been out, so we think it is pretty safe to talk about it, which it is. Got a problem about use talking about it, get over it. IT IS JUST A BOOK!

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 06:48 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

Can anyone even post here about their HP experiences without being snapped at? erm

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 06:55 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by shadowy_blue
Can anyone even post here about their HP experiences without being snapped at? erm
Nope. stick out tongue

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 06:56 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

WOW.
I just saw the note at the top of the forum.no expression

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 09:06 PM