KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » SW Vs. HP!

SW Vs. HP!
Started by: PurpleSaber

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PurpleSaber
Vaapad Master

SW Vs. HP!

Darth Sidious Vs. Dumbledore
Who would win?

I'm so proud of myself. I made my own sig! stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 02:05 AM
PurpleSaber is currently offline Click here to Send PurpleSaber a Private Message Find more posts by PurpleSaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deception
Ancient Dark Lord

Purple saber, is it EU sidious? or is it ROTS sidious? but either way sidious takes it with rather easy, eg. force speed + lightsaber = too fast for dumbledore = dead dumbledore or force lightning = dead dumbledore, force pull = wandless dumbledore making him harmless

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 09:10 AM
Deception is currently offline Click here to Send Deception a Private Message Find more posts by Deception Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSun

Lol, this is ridiculous, the characters are incomparable

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 04:37 PM
TheSun is currently offline Click here to Send TheSun a Private Message Find more posts by TheSun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sidious by far.

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 10:21 PM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Director_Joe
Keeper of the Peace

I'm siding with TheSun on this one guys, it's rather ridiculous to compare Dumbledore and Sidious.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 01:09 AM
Director_Joe is currently offline Click here to Send Director_Joe a Private Message Find more posts by Director_Joe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Sith vs. Master Wizard? Who can tell?

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 04:07 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deception
Ancient Dark Lord

its quite obvious though, since i havent seen dumbledore perform any abilities to battle a Planet scaled lightning, nor his ability to rip his own spirit from his body and inhabit another.

Remember a Wizard is completely depended on his wand for offensive moves, and consider that while one struggles to fight in on a planet the other pretty much rips through an intergalatic fleet, proving that sidious's powers far surpass dumbledore's.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 06:56 AM
Deception is currently offline Click here to Send Deception a Private Message Find more posts by Deception Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

really hard but the real qestion is who is more powerful without a lightsaber/wand
yeah they both a match but what if dumbledore droped his wand and so did sidious can use the force to put his weapon back in his hand and what can dumbledore can do

but lets say sidious nor dumbledore had a wand/light samber on them, seroiusly unlikley but work with me,who would win a physical battle

dumbledore is getting old in years and the possibility of beating sidious is low sad now i really don't want to take sides here because i like harry potter more than star wars but i like then both still

but to be truthfull as hard as it is to say sidious will kick dumbledores ass

Last edited by biggesthpfan on Feb 18th, 2006 at 09:24 PM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 09:21 PM
biggesthpfan is currently offline Click here to Send biggesthpfan a Private Message Find more posts by biggesthpfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote