KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Snape teaching Sex Ed.

Snape teaching Sex Ed.
Started by: MistressofSnape

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MistressofSnape
Slytherin's Bookaholic

Snape teaching Sex Ed.

I was browsing fan fiction and I came across a fic where Snape teaches Sexual Education at Hogwarts. So I thought what if there was Sex Ed. what would it be like, anybody ever wondered?

http://www.geocities.com/grindylowe/sexed.html

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 09:24 PM
MistressofSnape is currently offline Click here to Send MistressofSnape a Private Message Find more posts by MistressofSnape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

kinda nasty

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 09:43 PM
danagrint1 is currently offline Click here to Send danagrint1 a Private Message Find more posts by danagrint1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MistressofSnape
Slytherin's Bookaholic

I see your point, but I think that fic was hilarious.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 09:49 PM
MistressofSnape is currently offline Click here to Send MistressofSnape a Private Message Find more posts by MistressofSnape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

How old are you? no expression

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 10:08 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

This... is.... stupid....

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 11:35 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

That was f**king hilarious!

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 05:35 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i think im gonna puke really ..sick and have horrid mental images

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 08:11 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

Nasty.

But DAMN FUNNY.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 09:08 PM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MistressofSnape
Slytherin's Bookaholic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ladygrim
i think im gonna puke really ..sick and have horrid mental images

Yes well it does do a bit to the imagination, but I find if you look pasted all of that and pay attention to the way Snape conducts the lesson you being to appreciate it more. That fic shows Snape in all his sarcastic and brooding glory.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 09:59 PM
melinda_warren
Secrets. Guys. Lies.

Snape asking Harry about Gay sex? This is pure humer genius!

I saw the wolf. She stood beside my bed like a shadow of the future. I didn't understand it. She'd told me who she was in my dreams...but who is she outside of them?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 01:47 PM
melinda_warren is currently offline Click here to Send melinda_warren a Private Message Find more posts by melinda_warren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HermWeasley
Know me?

Barf

embarrasment Yuck, that will be s-o weird and nasty!sick
and kind of hilarious.snape being all serious and all.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 03:15 PM
HermWeasley is currently offline Click here to Send HermWeasley a Private Message Find more posts by HermWeasley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ndfreak
Master Chief

snape onli mentioned gay sex. wat bout lesbians?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 07:41 PM
ndfreak is currently offline Click here to Send ndfreak a Private Message Find more posts by ndfreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MistressofSnape
Slytherin's Bookaholic

The class was filled with boys and the discussion was on their side of the sexual education so lesbians wouldn't be mentioned.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 08:55 PM
Faith Black
Dum Spiro Spero

shifty eek! laughing stick out tongue cool.. thanks for the fic. i wish he was more snarky though. Happy Dance angel

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 08:31 PM
Faith Black is currently offline Click here to Send Faith Black a Private Message Find more posts by Faith Black Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scooby doo 12

hilarious!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 05:04 PM
scooby doo 12 is currently offline Click here to Send scooby doo 12 a Private Message Find more posts by scooby doo 12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icicle
Wild Mage

Aw thats awful!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 04:49 AM
Icicle is currently offline Click here to Send Icicle a Private Message Find more posts by Icicle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scooby doo 12

what ever

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 01:38 PM
scooby doo 12 is currently offline Click here to Send scooby doo 12 a Private Message Find more posts by scooby doo 12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dancin' monk

well... snape has a special way of teaching, no? but i'm sure, none of the boys will ever forget this lesson... or the door bell analogy.
i really enjoyed his sarcasm... big grin
thumb up

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 08:47 PM
dancin' monk is currently offline Click here to Send dancin' monk a Private Message Find more posts by dancin' monk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maham

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MistressofSnape
I was browsing fan fiction and I came across a fic where Snape teaches Sexual Education at Hogwarts. So I thought what if there was Sex Ed. what would it be like, anybody ever wondered?

http://www.geocities.com/grindylowe/sexed.html

1 things fr sure...it wud'v bin SICK!!!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 02:00 PM
maham is currently offline Click here to Send maham a Private Message Find more posts by maham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Notaek

Snape probably never had sex. I bet he goes to sleep and jacks off every night. sick

Old Post May 1st, 2006 03:24 AM
Notaek is currently offline Click here to Send Notaek a Private Message Find more posts by Notaek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote