KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Top Ten Most Powerful

Top Ten Most Powerful
Started by: Blax XXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blax XXX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Top Ten Most Powerful

Just vote your top ten. Voldemort and Dumbledore clearly take the top two spots, James Potter, Snape, Moody, Sirius, Belatrix, Kingsley come to mind.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 07:53 PM
Blax XXX is currently offline Click here to Send Blax XXX a Private Message Find more posts by Blax XXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

My list

Voldemort
Dumbledore
Harry

In no order:
James/ Sirius
Sirnelus or whatever James's nickname for Snape was
Slytherin
Lupin
the short teacher who teaches charms
minvera
moody

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 11:26 PM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

1-Voldemort/Harry...They are equals after all, even if Harry doesn't show it, or prove it.
2- Dumbledore
3- Snape: He showed his skills in HBP
4- Bellatrix: Beat Sirius and Kingsley
5- Sirius/James/Lily: You never get to see Sirius' skill before Azkaban, nor do you actually see James or Lily's skill, but they were known as the most clever in their year.
6- Minerva: She's 2nd in command of the School for a reason.
7- Remus: Unlike Peter, Sirius and James actually respected his skill.
8- Kingsley: A high ranked Auror and order member.
9- Barty Crouch Jr.: He tricked everyone for almost a year, and got twelve newts...I wish he would have lasted longer then just one book.
10- Grindelwald: He was a dark lord, so I'd doubt he would be weak and still known as a "dark lord"

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 11:41 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

*cough* youallmissedMerlin *cough* no expression

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 08:03 AM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

1. Dumbledore, even Voldfermort feared him
2. Voldermort/Harry
3. Minerva
4. Moony
5. snape
6. Bellatrix
7. Siriuse
8. Lupin
9. Luciuse Malfoy
10. Hermione (there is more in her then meets the eye)

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 08:26 AM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

I don't really know how to list them out according to who's the strongest, but here's my basic list:

-Voldemort
-Dumbledore
-Merlin
-Bellatrix
-Moody
-Snape
-MacGonnagall (sp?)
-Flitwick
-Kingsley Shacklebolt
-Lucius Malfoy
-James and Lily Potter
-Sirius Black
-Cornellius Fudge
-Neville's parents

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 08:39 AM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blax XXX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surely James would be above Snape, I mean look at how he pwned him in OotP, I mean he completely toyed with him. He was clearly leagues above him. And Bellatrix seems to be the most powerful of all the Death Eaters. My list would be:
1. Voldemort.
2. Dumbledore.
3. Bellatrix Lestrange.
4. James Potter.
5. Severus Snape.
6. Moody.
7. Sirius Black.
8. Kingsley Shacklebolt.
9. Barty Crouch Jr.
10. Tonks.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 08:57 AM
Blax XXX is currently offline Click here to Send Blax XXX a Private Message Find more posts by Blax XXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Ha ha ha. Sorry if I confused you. They weren't in any particular order wink

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 01:36 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

A rough order IMO

1. Dumbledore
2. Voldemort
3. Grindelwald (from the frog cards)
4. Bellatrix Lestrange
5. Kingsley Shacklebolt
6. Minerva Mcgonagall
7. Professor Flitwick (All the different charms he has done in the background of the books is incredible.)
8. Barty crouch jr
9. Sirius Black
10. Hermione Granger

Also honourable mention goes to Lily Potter for sacrificing herself to save Harry Potter. This has been referred to in the books as incredibly powerful Magic yes

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 03:05 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

In no particular order;

Albus Dumbledore
Severus Snape
Sirius Black
Mad-Eye Moody
Remus Lupin
Hermione Granger/Harry Potter - both have awesome potential
Lord Voldemort
Bellatrix Lestrange
Minerva McGonagall

I don't think anyone else is particularly notable for being 'powerful', even though everyone you guys have mentioned are clearly formidable opponents. I just think those I've mentioned above are a cut above the rest smile

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 07:43 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Council#13
I don't really know how to list them out according to who's the strongest, but here's my basic list:

-Voldemort
-Dumbledore
-Merlin
-Bellatrix
-Moody
-Snape
-MacGonnagall (sp?)
-Flitwick
-Kingsley Shacklebolt
-Lucius Malfoy
-James and Lily Potter
-Sirius Black
-Cornellius Fudge
-Neville's parents

That's the short teacher i was talking about right?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 09:58 PM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

That's right, he's the Charms teacher and he's got goblin blood in him, which is a reason why he's so friendly towards Hagrid and seems to empathise with him; being 'cross-bred', so to speak smile

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 10:32 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arctic
Crazy Forum Guy

Top Ten-
Dumbledore/Voldemort
Harry Potter
Minerva McGonnagal
Severus Snape
James Potter
Lily Potter
Sirius Black
Remus Lupin
Hermione Granger
Bartemius Crouch (Sr.)

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 11:02 PM
Arctic is currently offline Click here to Send Arctic a Private Message Find more posts by Arctic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

i think that theres more to neville than people think i think he might be really powerful!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 07:19 PM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arctic
Crazy Forum Guy

Hmmm...maybe, we'll have to see in the seventh book.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 03:50 AM
Arctic is currently offline Click here to Send Arctic a Private Message Find more posts by Arctic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Hermoine Granger isn't the most powerful. She's a Muggle after all and doesn't have nearly much magical potential as a half-blood or a pureblood.

She's efficent because of her vast knowledge of spells and potions. But it doesn't nearly make her as powerful.

It's been referenced numerous times that Hermoine has difficulty in upper-level Charms.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 03:55 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arctic
Crazy Forum Guy

HERMIONE-IS-NOT-A-MUGGLE! Seriously, if I see someone else say shes a muggle I'm going to explode and go insane. And no, she does not have trouble with upper level charms. Shes the one who gets the spells right the first time. Read the books again and then we'll talk.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 06:03 AM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by Draco69
Hermoine Granger isn't the most powerful. She's a Muggle after all and doesn't have nearly much magical potential as a half-blood or a pureblood.

She's efficent because of her vast knowledge of spells and potions. But it doesn't nearly make her as powerful.

It's been referenced numerous times that Hermoine has difficulty in upper-level Charms.

Hermione is a half-blood but she is one of the best in that year, better than most pure-bloods. She is JK Rowling's way of saying where you come from doesn't matter yes

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 10:02 AM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arctic
Crazy Forum Guy

Pssst...I dont think that person has actually read the Harry Potter books at all...

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 05:10 PM
PrincessNk
.Confused.

Originally posted by willRules
Hermione is a half-blood but she is one of the best in that year, better than most pure-bloods. She is JK Rowling's way of saying where you come from doesn't matter yes

she is a muggle born but she is powerful because she's smart and clever
Originally posted by Arctic
Pssst...I dont think that person has actually read the Harry Potter books at all...

i've read all of harry potter books and so far it says that she is a muggle-born(does not include the 7th book because its not out yet)

Last edited by PrincessNk on Sep 30th, 2006 at 05:26 PM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 05:23 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote