KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » You know You're an HP Fan When....

You know You're an HP Fan When....
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

You know You're an HP Fan When....

Post as many ideas as you want, if you think of more, come back and add more. Also, feel free to comment on other's ideas, just quote them. Feel free to make them funny too.

You know you're a big Harry Potter Fan when . .. .

...when you wake up in the morning screaming, "Lilly, take Harry and run!"

...when you sit in class and your teacher says Now, always remember...." and you shout out "CONSTANT VIGILANCE!"

...when you overhear a conversation your mom's having..." ....how sad, at only a year old..." and immediately jump in with various HP facts....only to find out they were talking about your neighbour's kidney infection

...when you have an exam coming up but you spend all your time reading the books.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 06:59 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

you bring a wand to school and you try to jinx your enemies...

you try to warn the principal/headmaster(mistress) that voldemort is back.

you try to find the veil Sirrius fell behind.

you buy a set of quills, parchment, and an owl, and start to use that instead of snailmail, or email.

you claim you've seen the dark mark

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 07:59 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

You run into a football (American Football) stadium, grab the scruffiest player and shout, "Hagrid, I couldn't find Platform 9 3/4!!!"

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 02:36 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 07:44 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Decide that you could fly a broom off of a building, but fall instead xD

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 07:44 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

.... you yell LUMOS at the light switch ....

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 07:51 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

You try to disarm a guy with a gun pointed at your head with Expelliarmus.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 07:58 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

.... when you ask your science teacher if it would be possible to make a flying broom....

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 08:04 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

You feel depressed and think there's a dementor ready to jump you around the corner.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 08:07 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

...when you go on the Harry Potter KMC Forum. O.O

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 08:27 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

...someone is halfway through a story, and you go "Hey, that's just like what happens in Harry Potter when..."
(My friend actually does this)

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 08:31 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Diamonds
...someone is halfway through a story, and you go "Hey, that's just like what happens in Harry Potter when..."
(My friend actually does this)

There's a true fanyes

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 08:34 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

You try to find the room of requirement stick out tongue

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 08:38 PM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

You use love potions

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 08:41 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Originally posted by x_hp_fan

What are you talking about?? My room IS the room of requirements.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 08:43 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
You use love potions

I don't think I need them.... I'm a whore anyways. stick out tongue

You try to find the Chamber of Secrets

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 08:44 PM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by x_hp_fan
I've thought about it stick out tongue

You spread rumors around the school that the toilets are the entry to a secret chamber (I remember doing this when I was about 8).
You watch the movies in slow motion all the way through to see if you missed something.

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by d-fly_girl008

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
There's a true fanyes
(maybe)

danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

and then there was that time I asked all my teachers if it would be possible to make a flying broom...

..... when you have wizards duels with your siblings....

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 08:46 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Originally posted by d-fly_girl008

Kay

When you try to find D-fly's room stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 08:48 PM