KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » The role of Kreacher

The role of Kreacher
Started by: zombieman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zombieman
The Undead

The role of Kreacher

I'm sure a number of you have already read this:

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news07/070626j.php

What does everyone make of it?

I think Kreacher's role ties in with RAB's. Not sure how exactly as its been a loooong time since I read a Harry Potter book, but that will change next month. Hurah!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 09:14 PM
zombieman is currently offline Click here to Send zombieman a Private Message Find more posts by zombieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zombieman
The Undead

I guess that must be him holding the sword aloft on the book cover!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 09:32 PM
zombieman is currently offline Click here to Send zombieman a Private Message Find more posts by zombieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ndfreak
Master Chief

well the way it could tie in w/ could be that Regulus black is RAB, in which case kreacher could know were it is, or took it from them when they were cleaning the house.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 09:50 PM
ndfreak is currently offline Click here to Send ndfreak a Private Message Find more posts by ndfreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrincessNk
.Confused.

Probably..

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 02:31 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Perhaps I was onto something, then. *points at link in signature for some shameless plugging*

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 04:32 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Dude, I haven't read your fanfic in a long time...I have a good excuse...I lost the spot I left off at, and couldn't find where you updated after my last post I miss reading it

BTW, I think Kreacher might have it, or they threw it away. or it still in the house somewhere no expression

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 05:09 PM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Running Mascara
Dude, I haven't read your fanfic in a long time...I have a good excuse...I lost the spot I left off at, and couldn't find where you updated after my last post I miss reading it

BTW, I think Kreacher might have it, or they threw it away. or it still in the house somewhere no expression
Kreacher did keep taking stuff randomly and hiding it. Ya never know when they threw out that locket (if it is indeed the locket I think it is (the horcrux one)) if Kreacher took it.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 05:36 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrincessNk
.Confused.

I think he did.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 07:12 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disturbed Angel
~.:Fae:.~

Hmm... It's a thought. But I promised myself I wouldn't speculate about this last book.

Do you believe in faeries?

I do.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 02:43 AM
Disturbed Angel is currently offline Find more posts by Disturbed Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote