KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » JK says final word no longer "Scar"

JK says final word no longer "Scar"
Started by: lionlover2053

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lionlover2053

JK says final word no longer "Scar"

Sorry if someone has posted this already. It's not really that big of a deal, but I figured someone would be interested.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070706...tain_rowling_dc

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 03:21 PM
lionlover2053 is currently offline Click here to Send lionlover2053 a Private Message Find more posts by lionlover2053 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Someones else watch Jonathon Ross last night after getting back from the pub? :P

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 03:34 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by exanda kane
Someones else watch Jonathon Ross last night after getting back from the pub? :P

yuhuh!
Gotta say, shes a really down to earth lady!!! big grin

Yeah, she wouldnt say what the last word was, but she said it wasnt 'scar'...it WAS scar for a very long time, but its no longer that word anymore...
she wouldnt tell johnathan what the word was, though...

MORE confusion!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 03:55 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Well, if the word at the end was "Scar", I would only really expect Harry to say it...which just seems to me like he might not make it through.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 04:09 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

So if this was on the Jonathon Ross show - are we sure it was entirely serious?

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 07:03 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by exanda kane
Well, if the word at the end was "Scar", I would only really expect Harry to say it...which just seems to me like he might not make it through.
Not really. Who says that she just didn't rewrite the whole last chapter to something new than what she originally had?

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 02:59 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Originally posted by siriuswriter
So if this was on the Jonathon Ross show - are we sure it was entirely serious?

yep, she sounded serious.
Johnathan asked her about it and she said it WAS the last word, but its' not anymore...and she said she really couldn't tell us the new last word...which leads me to think that it could be important?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 01:28 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Originally posted by The Phantom
Not really. Who says that she just didn't rewrite the whole last chapter to something new than what she originally had?

No, really. But of course what if scenarios are alluring for a few.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 02:39 PM
SouthernGirl814
Why Can't He Be Mine

I feel so bad cause it's her last book it said she cried when she finished

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 08:08 PM
SouthernGirl814 is currently offline Click here to Send SouthernGirl814 a Private Message Find more posts by SouthernGirl814 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

Ah, I've watched it now.

She was serious. smile smile

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 01:42 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SouthernGirl814
Why Can't He Be Mine

yea

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 03:27 AM
SouthernGirl814 is currently offline Click here to Send SouthernGirl814 a Private Message Find more posts by SouthernGirl814 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

I would like to note, it's possible that she cried not because of the ending she wrote, but based on the fact that her creation was ending. Or maybe it's because of the ending. Either way. I don't want to get into these theories bullshit this time around. I just want to read the damn thing.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 03:31 AM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

interesting...eek, now i am even more excited until i get my copy of Deathly Hallows.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 03:44 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

Originally posted by SouthernGirl814
I feel so bad cause it's her last book it said she cried when she finished

Well I'd sob and guzzle down a champagne bottle from mini bar too if something I have worked on for 10 years is over.

-------------------

I be estatic for it's release...EEEEEEEK big grin

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 05:06 AM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SouthernGirl814
Why Can't He Be Mine

Yea I know and dude there are no theories in this post its all true but I feel so bad that Harry Potter is ending I remember when I started readin harry potter it was when I was in elementary school and now I'm in high school =(

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 05:55 PM
Weeping Fairy

Originally posted by SouthernGirl814
Yea I know and dude there are no theories in this post its all true but I feel so bad that Harry Potter is ending I remember when I started readin harry potter it was when I was in elementary school and now I'm in high school =(

same here, i started reading them in the beginning of third grade i think lol, and after reading them like 20 times theyre still just as kick ass lol. but i agree with KOK that i think she was just crying because this was it, the series was ending, and it was such a huge part of her life, i dont think she cried because of the ending she wrote.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 07:06 PM
Weeping Fairy is currently offline Click here to Send Weeping Fairy a Private Message Find more posts by Weeping Fairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SouthernGirl814
Why Can't He Be Mine

I never said she cried cuz of the endin she wrote i said she cried cause it all was ending

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 12:17 AM
siriuswriter

GAHHHHH!!

Seventeen year project + end of = much emotion.

Thank you, good night.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 12:52 AM
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

Originally posted by siriuswriter
GAHHHHH!!

Seventeen year project + end of = much emotion.

Thank you, good night.

to the public it lasted about 10 years since it released in '97. it is 17 to her. she started in 1990

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 01:06 AM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Fawne
to the public it lasted about 10 years since it released in '97. it is 17 to her. she started in 1990
I believe that's what she said.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 01:30 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote