KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » The Unicor-SLUG Club

The Unicor-SLUG Club
Started by: Unicor777

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

Warning The Unicor-SLUG Club

Although everyone is invited to browse this tread, however it is meant for only few among you that will receive a personal invitation from me. It is for those of you who because of your special talents, connections and contacts with people with special talents make, what we call, the elite among our wizarding community at KMC.

So if you are not invited do not despair, but rather try to do something extraordinary around, like giving life to an old time forgotten thread, or help Rogue with an interesting idea and my invitation will reach you.

Fear do not that your actions will fail my attention. I’m not alone in this, a whole group of young wizards and witches are helping me around. However, I encourage the ones who will be invited to join the Unicor-SLUG club, to help me with suggestions for new members.

The members will receive special instruction as to the code and canal of communication, and notification for our meetings.

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 08:04 AM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Thanks for invisting me into your club.I will join!May I add you to my list of friends/jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 12:45 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

So good of you to respond so quicckly, and yes you can. Welcome to ADSJ our first member. I will pm you shortly with some information.
I'm curently reviewing the threads and posts, filtering new members.

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 12:51 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

What a wonderfully on topic thread. This appears to be the latest thread to be universally scorned. laughing out loud So is this relevant to Harry Potter in any reasonable way to be kept open? It belongs in the OTF...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 04:58 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

This is another social thread. We have ENOUGH social threads. Plus, this whole system works off of biasness. Reported to be closed. Keep it to the Common Rooms and Three Broomsticks and the Hogwarts Cafe thingy. Those are you social threads.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 05:15 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

thank you very much for your kind comments and suggestions. Until the mods decide otherwise, I will however continue.

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 08:17 PM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

we do have a lot of social threads, it's true

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 01:14 AM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disturbed Angel
~.:Fae:.~

Thanks for the invite, Uni!! Of course I'll join! happy

Do you believe in faeries?

I do.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 02:04 AM
Disturbed Angel is currently offline Find more posts by Disturbed Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadyofLight
Walk into the Light

Thanks for your invitation.......smile Of course I'd join smile

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 02:11 AM
LadyofLight is currently offline Click here to Send LadyofLight a Private Message Find more posts by LadyofLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Sure I'll join. Erm, what have I got to do? confused

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 03:25 AM
darthsith19 is currently offline Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ndfreak
Master Chief

thank you for the invite and i will glady join. i just need to know what to do. thanks

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 04:13 AM
ndfreak is currently offline Click here to Send ndfreak a Private Message Find more posts by ndfreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

No invite for the Man who made HP a bannable offense?

For shame! stick out tongue

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 05:44 AM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

Welcome Selina, Dart, Ndfreak and Lady of Light!
I though of starting right a way, but as you might see there were some comments. I wrote to Rogue yesterday, so prior starting anything I would wait for him to respond first, to get his blessing, in order to have peace of mind when we start.

As for the comments, I'm surre that they all had the best interest of the Forum at heart, and in time everyone will appreciate. So why don't we start with intorducing our selves first, while waiting for Rogue. and in mean time I will go searching for other members. So far we are 5.

KoK don't give up... look at my first post wink smile

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Last edited by Unicor777 on Jul 11th, 2007 at 06:40 AM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 06:31 AM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Re: The Unicor-SLUG Club

Uni, as always your intentions are good, but your approach is off. I wish that you had of contacted before you went ahead and created this thread instead of afterwords. A few things:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Unicor777
[B]Although everyone is invited to browse this tread, however it is meant for only few among you that will receive a personal invitation from me . It is for those of you who because of your special talents , connections and contacts with people with special talents make, what we call, the elite among our wizarding community at KMC.

This is very bias. Because people will only be allowed to enter the club based on how you perceive them. The entire system is just really off. This forum is for everyone and nothing for just for those special few who are allowed to a secret club.

Again, I understand where you are coming from but I'm going to close this up. We do have a lot of social threads already and this is just another one.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 09:09 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote