KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Harry Potter Possibly Not Really Harry Potter?

Harry Potter Possibly Not Really Harry Potter?
Started by: The Phantom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Harry Potter Possibly Not Really Harry Potter?

I've started thinking things and decided to put this up before the 7th book comes out. What if Harry Potter isn't who everyone thinks he is? What if Neville and Harry, born on the same day, were switched at some point during Voldemort's reign way back when? I was thinking. Course this is another one of Phantom's old crazy ideas but I got thinking about it. Harry's green eyes. Green as a lily pad. Lily. Toads and frogs are most assorted with lily pads. Neville has a toad. What if Neville is really the child of James and Lily? Then you guys say, what about Harry's hair. Lily's eyes. Well, possible charms set on him as a child? Why else would his hair grow back constantly after being cut? Everyone jumps to it to him being a wizard. What if it is just a charm to make it seem like he is really their son? Likewise with the eyes? A charm on the eyes. Lily was an expert at charms. A simple charm on Harry would make his eyes a certain color. And of course everyone knew the change had happened, so they constantly say he has Lily's eyes because they want word to spread that he is their child. And Neville really is an excellent wizard, but a charm possibly placed on him to make him a giant clutz. More or less, I see it as Neville is the "real" Harry Potter, and the trade was made as a sacrifice. o.o Once more, this is another one of Phantom's crazy ideas. No one has to believe it.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 12:26 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPRules
SMILE

ahahahaha uh okay....... blink i didnt get all that but nice

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 01:33 AM
HPRules is currently offline Click here to Send HPRules a Private Message Find more posts by HPRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

What about Harry's patronus though?

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 01:35 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
What about Harry's patronus though?
Do we know how a person gets a patronus?

People, this is pure speculation that I don't think I even believe. Just seemed somewhat interesting.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 01:46 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I suppose we don't know and yeah it is an interesting idea. I was just throwing the patronus in there for speculation as well. I'm sure JK will throw an almighty twist in there somewhere.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 02:16 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

He looks exactly like James, luv.

When his parents came out of Voldy's wand, they were all like, "Son!"

It's interesting, for sure, Phantom, but I think you may have eaten one too many toaster waffles this time.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 02:39 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Yeah, I suppose we don't know and yeah it is an interesting idea. I was just throwing the patronus in there for speculation as well. I'm sure JK will throw an almighty twist in there somewhere.
Yep. I thought it would have been interesting if that was it. I got it from thinking of Lily and her green eyes. Then were thinking of plant lilies, but those are whites. Besides, those deal with death and it wouldn't help much. Then I thought of Lily pads, and Trevor, Neville's toad. And here we are.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 02:40 AM
siriuswriter

Oh, and a patronus is determined by whatever you think will protect you, combined with your personality.

(I know JK's said this, I'm just too lazy to look it up.)

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 02:42 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Well, I didn't say I believed it. Just speculation. Watch it be right though. I just wanted it to be out that I said it before anyone else. Like how I said Harry might be part elf (You go find the thread if you wanna discuss that). Just speculation that is plausible that I just wanna say "I said it first! Haha!" if it ever comes true.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 02:47 AM
PrincessNk
.Confused.

Hm..Possible..but..I don't know..

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 04:38 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Interesting speculation. Rowling will definitely make it enjoyable, whatever the truth.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 05:01 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

It is a funny ideasmilesmile
But I can see this possible only with Dumbledore's consent. But if Dumbledore has given his consent to such matter, then he is not really Dumbeldore. But wait, maybe he was switch also. Maybe the real Dumbledore is Dursley senior. hehehe

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 05:35 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Unicor777
It is a funny ideasmilesmile
But I can see this possible only with Dumbledore's consent. But if Dumbledore has given his consent to such matter, then he is not really Dumbeldore. But wait, maybe he was switch also. Maybe the real Dumbledore is Dursley senior. hehehe
I love you sarcasm.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 08:56 PM
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

that makes us two then

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 10:19 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasonowens4200

couldnt be lily that put the charm on him cause it would not longer work after she died

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 10:19 PM
jasonowens4200 is currently offline Click here to Send jasonowens4200 a Private Message Find more posts by jasonowens4200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by jasonowens4200
couldnt be lily that put the charm on him cause it would not longer work after she died
Got a quote?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 10:20 PM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dumbledore's immobilising spell failed to work, after he died. But then again, Sirius' mother's permanent sticking charms didn't.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 10:26 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Dumbledore's immobilising spell failed to work, after he died. But then again, Sirius' mother's permanent sticking charms didn't.
Well there's an interesting question. Do charms actually fade with the owners death or something else? And remember, that was a spell. Or is it an immobilizing charm?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 10:30 PM
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

When Dumbledore died in 6, harry was no longer unable to move.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 10:31 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by ~KoK!~
When Dumbledore died in 6, harry was no longer unable to move.
That doesnt' prove much though. Was it a charm or spell? Is there a difference between the two? And like Chill-mun said. The sticking charm didn't fade with Mrs. Black's death.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 10:32 PM