KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Favorite Scene From Movie!!! (Spoilers!)

Favorite Scene From Movie!!! (Spoilers!)
Started by: SeanTerry727

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SeanTerry727

Favorite Scene From Movie!!! (Spoilers!)

What was your Favorite Scene From the Movie !!! >?>>>>/??>>>

ONLY IF YOU HAVE SPOILERS!!! ONLY

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 02:24 AM
SeanTerry727 is currently offline Click here to Send SeanTerry727 a Private Message Find more posts by SeanTerry727 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

My favorite scene from the movie was the one where Harry Ron and Hermione were cleaning, and they found a locket that they couldn't get open.

OH WAIT! That was only in the ****ing book.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 03:00 AM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~KoK!~
My favorite scene from the movie was the one where Harry Ron and Hermione were cleaning, and they found a locket that they couldn't get open.

This is true...

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 03:02 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

Personally, I thought they captured Occlumency well...

And Grawp was actually okay. I was worried about Grawp. I loved Hermione's : "Put me down. Now." like she was talking to a baby (or Ron.)

Really well done connecting Sirius and Harry, they had to make us care about those two in less than two hours... and it worked, for me at least. I got the feeling that Harry really loved Sirius, and vice versa.

I sooo wanted to see the atrium fountain statue come alive, though. *sigh* But they did the Voldy possessing Harry thing really well - good on Radcliffe's part there. He was very demented looking and that was convincing.

Loved the "Voldy in a suit," and those psychological implications for Harry.

Um... *is going to stop now...* I really do think it's the best film out of the five.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 04:23 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeanTerry727

I really Do believe (Spoiler) That when they were in the Ministry and Ginny used the Spell and Made a HUGE explosion!(Spoiler)

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 04:37 AM
SeanTerry727 is currently offline Click here to Send SeanTerry727 a Private Message Find more posts by SeanTerry727 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by SeanTerry727
I really Do believe (Spoiler) That when they were in the Ministry and Ginny used the Spell and Made a HUGE explosion!(Spoiler)
That's not how spoilers work...

AND THAT PROVED HOW GODLY GINNY CAN BE!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 04:40 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

It was the replacement of the Bat-Bogey Hex. They need to start setting up how powerful Ginny is. smile

Yes Phantom, I know you know this. I don't think our other friend does, though.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 04:44 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeanTerry727

I know i 4 gto how it worked im fixed though
[spoiler]i also like how nevilles plant exploded!!!![spoiler]

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 05:23 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

I know i 4 gto how it worked im fixed though
[spoiler]i also like how nevilles plant exploded!!!![spoiler]
Still doesn't understand how it works. o.o

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 05:32 AM
SeanTerry727

Originally posted by The Phantom
Still doesn't understand how it works. o.o

WHAT THE EFF! !! SOMEONE HELP ME!!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 06:00 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

And a / before the last spoiler. It's [spoiler] Enter Words here [/spoiler*]. Minus the *

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 06:02 AM
SeanTerry727

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: like this

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 06:28 AM
exanda kane

Originally posted by siriuswriter

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 01:43 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Originally posted by siriuswriter

And Grawp was actually okay. I was worried about Grawp. I loved Hermione's : "Put me down. Now." like she was talking to a baby (or Ron.)

Really well done connecting Sirius and Harry, they had to make us care about those two in less than two hours... and it worked, for me at least. I got the feeling that Harry really loved Sirius, and vice versa.

I sooo wanted to see the atrium fountain statue come alive, though. *sigh* But they did the Voldy possessing Harry thing really well - good on Radcliffe's part there. He was very demented looking and that was convincing.

Loved the "Voldy in a suit," and those psychological implications for Harry.

Um... *is going to stop now...* I really do think it's the best film out of the five.

I'll agree with the stuff that you've said. I'll also add that I was looking forward to the swamp that Fred and George were supposed to leave behind, but that dragon was pretty funny.

I really liked the part where Sirius said to Lucius, "Get your hands off my godson." *punch* The ideas of the wizards becoming either white or black smoke was pretty interesting. The entire Ministry of Magic setting was well done, especially with the fireplaces.

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 03:21 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeanTerry727

Yall are Supposed to be using SPOILERs!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 06:10 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Yall are Supposed to be using SPOILERs!
Not really. Spoilers in the title of the thread indicate there are spoilers in here.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 06:21 PM
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

Originally posted by ~KoK!~

LOL ****ing warner brothers what do we expect though its only based on the books loosley look at the hash they made of messing with PoA movie though it was an amazing portrayal by Cauron

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 06:34 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeanTerry727

It F.U.C.K.I.N.G Sucked conpared the BOoks !!! this was the Only Harry Potter I was Extremely Dissapointd with

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 08:18 PM
Soops220

It F.U.C.K.I.N.G Sucked conpared the BOoks !!! this was the Only Harry Potter I was Extremely Dissapointd with

My thoughts exactly

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 01:40 AM
Soops220 is currently offline Click here to Send Soops220 a Private Message Find more posts by Soops220 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

You guys have no taste.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 01:43 AM