KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Writing a script? (spoilers?)

Writing a script? (spoilers?)
Started by: allofyousuckkk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

Writing a script? (spoilers?)

So I decided I'm going to write a script for DH and send it to JKR and David Yates. I think I could do a pretty good job. Any ideas as to how to go about this, where to send it and what parts to deffinately not leave out?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 02:51 AM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

laughing laughing laughing

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 03:05 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

I wouldn't say it was funny.......

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 03:20 AM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

They hire scriptwriters guy, they don't just take scripts people submit. That's not how Hollywood works.

This thread is pointless. Reported for closure.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 04:44 AM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

I dont see why they wouldnt take a look, I don't think it's completely out of the question at all, personally. This is a serious thread and has no reason to be closed

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 05:49 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

PUT IN THE PART WITH [spoilers] MCGONAGAL RIDING THE DESKS YELLING "CHARGE!"

Also the part when Mrs Weasley jumped into the fight with Bella yelling "NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU *****!" [/spoiler]

Put those two things in the movie and I'd give it two thumbs up.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:30 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scurran

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Phantom
PUT IN THE PART WITH [SPOILER - highlight to read]: MCGONAGAL RIDING THE DESKS YELLING "CHARGE!"

Also the part when Mrs Weasley jumped into the fight with Bella yelling "NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU *****!"

Put those two things in the movie and I'd give it two thumbs up.

Deffinately two things that shouldnt be cut.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 02:15 PM
scurran is currently offline Click here to Send scurran a Private Message Find more posts by scurran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Which page was McGonagall's charge on in the American version?

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 02:16 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasonowens4200

dont you know how to put a spoiler in you want to talk about everyone else get a life and anyways about the topic yeah i think this should atleast be a 3 hour movie they need to put everything from the book in the movie since its the last one whats it gonna hurt

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 03:22 PM
jasonowens4200 is currently offline Click here to Send jasonowens4200 a Private Message Find more posts by jasonowens4200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

p...I dont see anything about her being on a desk tho.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 04:57 PM
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

Scene one:
Two men appear on a deserted street. For a second they point their wands at one another and, realizing they know eachother, hastily stow them.They walk up to the door of Malfoy Manor, and knock.

Voldemort: Enter
Both men enter the house to find a group of death eaters sitting in a circle. Snape sits next to Voldemort.
What news do you have for me?

Snape: My lord, the Order intend to move Potter to a safehouse this Saturday night. It is unlikely that they will have help from the ministry, which they suspect we have infiltrated.
Some of the death eater laugh (not loud, just...chuckles)

Voldemort: And you, Macnair*, did you complete your task?

Macnair: I have succeeded in placing the imperius curse on Thicknesse, he is now in our complete control.

Voldemort: This is a good start. Soon enough the minister will be unkowingly surrounded by our people and I will be able to set the plan in motion.

Snape: As for our connections in the Department of Magical Transport, we will be able to kn-

Voldemort: The Order will not use a traceable way of transportation. They are aware that portkeys and the Floo network are being closely watched. He will be forced to move in the open. He is a sitting duck.
A person unconcious floating in the center of the circle stirs.
I shall need a new wand for when I face Potter. Lucius, I see no need for you to have a wand any longer.
Lucius is shocked

Lucius- My lor-

Voldemort: Your wand Lucius. I have noticed you are very hesitant lately and do not seem to be ready to devote yourself fully to our cause. Does my presence displease you? Perhaps, it disturbs you?
Lucius hands his wand to Voldemort.

Lucius: I am fully devoted my lord. I would nev-

Voldemort: Liesss.
He continues to hiss until a giant snake comes and rests on the corner of his chair.

Bellatrix: We live to serve you. We are all pleased that you have chosen to reside in Malfoy Manor.
Voldemort gives a slight, appreciative smile.

Voldemort: Severus, do you recognize our guest?
Snape gives an affirmative nod
Draco?
Draco looks at Voldemort but remains silent.
For those of you who do not know, this is Charity Burbage, who recently taught muggle studies at Hogwarts. She has

*Changed from Yaxley to Macnair so as to not have to introduce new characters

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 04:58 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
p...I dont see anything about her being on a desk tho.
True. It didn't actually say where she was positioned. It just seemed more plausible she was riding the desks all freaky-deaky than running along with them with a chance of tripping on the robes.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 05:22 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

pg 644*

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:54 PM
Arianna

page 644 doesn't exist... I think it's cool idea to write the script because I think the warner brother ones are pants! JKR lives like a five min walk from my house, I can PM you her address if you ask nicley.

Ravenclaw will fight!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:57 PM
Arianna is currently offline Click here to Send Arianna a Private Message Find more posts by Arianna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
Scene one:
Two men appear on a deserted street. For a second they point their wands at one another and, realizing they know eachother, hastily stow them.They walk up to the door of Malfoy Manor, and knock.

Voldemort: Enter
Both men enter the house to find a group of death eaters sitting in a circle. Snape sits next to Voldemort.
What news do you have for me?

Snape: My lord, the Order intend to move Potter to a safehouse this Saturday night. It is unlikely that they will have help from the ministry, which they suspect we have infiltrated.
Some of the death eater laugh (not loud, just...chuckles)

Voldemort: And you, Macnair*, did you complete your task?

Macnair: I have succeeded in placing the imperius curse on Thicknesse, he is now in our complete control.

Voldemort: This is a good start. Soon enough the minister will be unkowingly surrounded by our people and I will be able to set the plan in motion.

Snape: As for our connections in the Department of Magical Transport, we will be able to kn-

Voldemort: The Order will not use a traceable way of transportation. They are aware that portkeys and the Floo network are being closely watched. He will be forced to move in the open. He is a sitting duck.
A person unconcious floating in the center of the circle stirs.
I shall need a new wand for when I face Potter. Lucius, I see no need for you to have a wand any longer.
Lucius is shocked

Lucius- My lor-

Voldemort: Your wand Lucius. I have noticed you are very hesitant lately and do not seem to be ready to devote yourself fully to our cause. Does my presence displease you? Perhaps, it disturbs you?
Lucius hands his wand to Voldemort.

Lucius: I am fully devoted my lord. I would nev-

Voldemort: Liesss.
He continues to hiss until a giant snake comes and rests on the corner of his chair.

Bellatrix: We live to serve you. We are all pleased that you have chosen to reside in Malfoy Manor.
Voldemort gives a slight, appreciative smile.

Voldemort: Severus, do you recognize our guest?
Snape gives an affirmative nod
Draco?
Draco looks at Voldemort but remains silent.
For those of you who do not know, this is Charity Burbage, who recently taught muggle studies at Hogwarts. She has

*Changed from Yaxley to Macnair so as to not have to introduce new characters

That's not a screenplay. If you plan on writing a screenplay, good luck to you, but you need to look at a hell of a lot of them before you attempt your own. Judging by this effort, you have never seen a screenplay before and try not to entertain the delusion that it may be read. But as I said, good luck to you.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 07:08 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arianna

allofyousuck, I will help you, my mum used to write screenplays and not just little ones, she had one playing a solid 4 years in London, and like I said JKR lives 5 minutes away so I can give you her address if we get it to a good standard... PM me.

Everyone stop being so negatife!

Ravenclaw will fight!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 07:23 PM
Arianna is currently offline Click here to Send Arianna a Private Message Find more posts by Arianna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Arianna
page 644 doesn't exist... I think it's cool idea to write the script because I think the warner brother ones are pants! JKR lives like a five min walk from my house, I can PM you her address if you ask nicley.
644 doesn't exist? The book is 759 pages long.... what, did they skip one?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 07:24 PM
Arianna

My book only has 607... then 3 blank ones?

Ravenclaw will fight!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 07:29 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

o.o Strange... U.S. version has 759.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 07:31 PM
exanda kane

The British copy is 600 something. The yankee one is longer; bigger writing for their little eyes etc etc and also has a pathetic artwork.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 07:32 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote