KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Why did Harry take the credit??? (minor spoiler)

Why did Harry take the credit??? (minor spoiler)
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

Why did Harry take the credit??? (minor spoiler)

In deathly hallows when Ollivander thanked Harry for rescuing him Harry took the credit, but it wasn't him who saved him...it was Dobby, now I was suprised to see Harry take the credit and thought it was a little out of character especially since Harry liked Dobby so much I would've thought he'd told Ollivander that it was Dobby who had saved him

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 10:30 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

There was alot going on at the point so harry did not brother to say that it was Dobby.And with his death it made it harder.I w ould not say that harry to ok the credit however.jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 12:42 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ndfreak
Master Chief

plus he had a lot of main things he wanted to ask ollivander. Like stuff about what he told voldemort and what the elder wand is exactly.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 03:24 PM
ndfreak is currently offline Click here to Send ndfreak a Private Message Find more posts by ndfreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rave X
Slash Sl*t

He took the credit because it would help him persuade answers from Ollivander, I think. Like he was with Slughorn when he had the felix potion (that was different though, he didn't 'lie').
However, thats very out of character. It was probably having completely different things on his mind.

wow, useless answer...

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 06:18 PM
Rave X is currently offline Click here to Send Rave X a Private Message Find more posts by Rave X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pretty angel

didnt harry tell dobby to take olivander first with dean and luna so thats why he took credict?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 03:55 AM
pretty angel is currently offline Click here to Send pretty angel a Private Message Find more posts by pretty angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pretty angel
didnt harry tell dobby to take olivander first with dean and luna so thats why he took credict?

yea that's what i was going to say. Dobby came for Harry, Ron and Hermione, Harry told Dobby to take the others first and foremost. although technically your very right.

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 08:02 AM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pretty angel

Precisely! Harry could had left him self first, then the others would have been stuck there. BVut he chose others first, rather then him self first. A featcher of a true leader as DD would say

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 10:02 AM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote