KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » [SPOILER]The only one who evered loved Him

[SPOILER]The only one who evered loved Him
Started by: Unicor777

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

Shocked [SPOILER]The only one who evered loved Him

No one ever loved Voldermort. Not his parents that he never saw. No one in the orphanage, no one from the family, never had friends.

Wizards and witches joined him for what he believed, for associating with the higher race, for dominating the others, for becoming important in the Wizarding society because he trusted them. At least they thought so. Simply, everyone that surrounded him had their own agendas to fullfil.

But there is one person, who joined him because she loved him, and she knew him since the high school days. Often calling her self " The Dark Lord's most faithful'. The only one that never gave up on him, the one that gladly went to Azkaban for him, the one that kept awaiting his return pathetically. .

Please open your book on chapter 36, or page 580 of DH, just after the he stroke Harry with a deadly course, they were both on the ground, everyone stayed away except one person:

(quote) ' My lord... My Lord...' I was Bellatrix's voice , and she spoke as if to a lover'....(close quotation)

Do you think that there was some one else that really loved him?

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Last edited by Unicor777 on Jul 28th, 2007 at 03:09 PM

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 03:06 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

I think Bellatrix was more attracted to Voldemort's power, not to himself. That would seem to be appropriate for her character - I don't think Bellatrix is very capable of love as well.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 03:38 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

shw spoke to him as though to a lover.

You could parallel this to At World's End (piratres) when the guy speaks to Calypso as though they are lovers.

She doesn't love him.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 03:41 PM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arianna

I think if she did love him, he definatley didn't love her.

Ravenclaw will fight!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 03:45 PM
Arianna is currently offline Click here to Send Arianna a Private Message Find more posts by Arianna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Bella was a bit obsessive over Voldemort. I wouldn't say she actually loved him, but she was fanatically and obsessively loyal to the point where it might appear that she loves him to someone who doesn't know the character.

Besides, I agree with siriuswriter - Bella does not seem to be the sort of person who's even capable of love. She's such a twisted, evil person. And yes, she is married, but I feel that was more a marriage to please her family than anything else.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 03:52 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

Despite everything that she has done, I still think that in her eveil, twisted way, that if she ever loved someone, that would be the Dark Lord

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 04:06 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arianna

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lana
Bella was a bit obsessive over Voldemort. I wouldn't say she actually loved him, but she was fanatically and obsessively loyal to the point where it might appear that she loves him to someone who doesn't know the character.

Besides, I agree with siriuswriter - Bella does not seem to be the sort of person who's even capable of love. She's such a twisted, evil person. And yes, she is married, but I feel that was more a marriage to please her family than anything else.

I mean this in a very polite way: Don't call her Bella! That's my name! I hate her! She's Bellatrix.

Ravenclaw will fight!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 04:09 PM
Arianna is currently offline Click here to Send Arianna a Private Message Find more posts by Arianna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Arianna
I mean this in a very polite way: Don't call her Bella! That's my name! I hate her! She's Bellatrix.

They call her Bella in the books, so why shouldn't anyone else, just because it's your name as well? That's a bit silly, you're not the only person in the world with that name.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 04:19 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surreal_44

I think that Bellatrix did love Voldemort. There are many different degrees and types of love, and not all of them are healthy.

She feared him, but unlike many of his other followers she did not grow to despise him. In fact, the more twisted he became the more attached to him she seemed to get.

Of course, love is generally considered positive, so the best you could say about Bellatrix is that she was deeply enamored with the Dark Lord, his power, his beliefs and seemingly enough, with him.

I don't think Voldemort cared about her, but her death did cause a reaction from him. He also did seem slightly more forgiving of Bellatrix than he was for anyone else. Just by the tiniest degree, because Tom Riddle was incapable of love, I believe.

~Banner made by JES, avatar made by Veronica_Rich. Thanks, girls!!~

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 01:14 AM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

Originally posted by Surreal_44
I think that Bellatrix did love Voldemort. There are many different degrees and types of love, and not all of them are healthy.

She feared him, but unlike many of his other followers she did not grow to despise him. In fact, the more twisted he became the more attached to him she seemed to get.

Of course, love is generally considered positive, so the best you could say about Bellatrix is that she was deeply enamored with the Dark Lord, his power, his beliefs and seemingly enough, with him.

I don't think Voldemort cared about her, but her death did cause a reaction from him. He also did seem slightly more forgiving of Bellatrix than he was for anyone else. Just by the tiniest degree, because Tom Riddle was incapable of love, I believe.

Defintelly the Dark Lord loved no one, not even him self I'm fraid. He disposed of people once he didn't needed them, like Snape. But, as you rightly point out Bella (sorry but this is how he called her) had a special treatment. But she did Love him in her Death Eater Way!

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 09:45 AM
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

So in the end it turns that she was the only one who loved him, JK Rowling has confirmed that:

Isabel: Did bellatrix ever love her husband, or did she have love only for voldemort
J.K. Rowling: She took a pureblood husband, because that was what was expected of her, but her true love was always Voldemort.
http://www.mugglenet.com/app/news/full_story/1156

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 01:05 PM
DanR.isallmine!
Griffindor Member

i agree with seriuswriter. she loved him 4 his power and nothing else. it wouldnt have worked out anyways becuz he didnt even barely know her name!
roll eyes (sarcastic) she makes me sick! sick

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 09:27 PM
DanR.isallmine! is currently offline Click here to Send DanR.isallmine! a Private Message Find more posts by DanR.isallmine! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surreal_44
I don't think Voldemort cared about her, but her death did cause a reaction from him.

I always accredited this to pure fury at the fact that he lost his strongest, most faithful asset in a fight that he really could have used her help in.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 05:03 PM
Gideon is currently offline Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote