KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » What the Epilogue Didn't Tell You (Spoilers)

What the Epilogue Didn't Tell You (Spoilers)
Started by: willofthewisp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

What the Epilogue Didn't Tell You (Spoilers)

Hi
I came across an interview with JK (sorry if someone's already posted) and she left out the careers our heroes chose. Correct me if I misheard something.

Harry: Becomes an auror and moves up in the ministry

Ginny: Becomes a sportscaster of Quidditch

Hermione: Works at the Ministry to improve the lives of house elves and eradicate anti-muggle policies

Ron: Starts managing the joke shop with George

So they are all pretty successful and happy it seems. Any word on what happened to Luna or any of the teachers besides Neville and Hagrid?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 11:49 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Luna married a guy named Rolf Scamander and becomes a magizoologist or a naturalist.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 01:31 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

no expression

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 02:04 AM
FallenxAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenxAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenxAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

AKA. Luna's a nudist as we so firmly put it when we first found out she was categorized as "naturalist". big grin

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 02:29 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

And she married Rolf - who's Newt Scamander's grandson. (Newt Scamander wrote "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.")

Also, Ginny was a chaser for the Holyhead Harpies before she was a sportscaster.

We also learned from the interview that the thing Dudley saw when the dementor attacked him was "himself as he really was," and that, according to JK, was the reason for the major change in his attitude between HBP and DH.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 01:13 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bigon
Clown

The epilogue was just baffling so that the author could milk the franchise with that encyclopedia for the Potterverse she is going to write. I wonder what Hermione does with Secrets of the Darkest Art

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 05:46 PM
Bigon is currently offline Click here to Send Bigon a Private Message Find more posts by Bigon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MochaChica
MovieJunkie

I think we have to wait at least until all the films are finished and released for a proper sit-down with Jo on characters outcomes, and what not. She knows we all want it and it be a good chance for more money to be made for charities if she did like a Q&A once everything's over with in a few years time. I don't know...the epilogue for me was definite finalization, but after 7 books it's like...I want some more. Particularly with Luna, Neville, and Draco.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2009 04:12 AM
MochaChica is currently offline Click here to Send MochaChica a Private Message Find more posts by MochaChica Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
d'wittymudblood
The Ultimate Head Girl

Question, who ended up with Draco?

come up bad to another clever I did..
and get us killed, or worst..
ExPeLLed..."

Old Post Mar 8th, 2009 01:30 PM
d'wittymudblood is currently offline Click here to Send d'wittymudblood a Private Message Find more posts by d'wittymudblood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

draco married astoria greengrass, so glad it aint pansy parkinson he married.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2009 12:22 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
d'wittymudblood
The Ultimate Head Girl

who in the world is astoria greengrass?? where was your source? i really thought it was pansy but it was never mention in the book at all.. thanks for your reply TwilightxGirl..

come up bad to another clever I did..
and get us killed, or worst..
ExPeLLed..."

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 11:22 AM
d'wittymudblood is currently offline Click here to Send d'wittymudblood a Private Message Find more posts by d'wittymudblood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

In the epilogue, Draco has married and has a young son, Scorpius. Rowling revealed that Draco married Asteria Greengrass, the younger sister of Slytherin housemate Daphne Greengrass. Draco's hairline has receded, making his face look even more pointed. Though they are not friends, Malfoy overcame his animosity towards Harry, and, upon seeing them at King's Cross station, gives a brief, curt nod to Harry, Ron and Hermione.

jk rowling did reveal that draco did marry astoria greengrass, oh and neville longbottom married hannah abbott i got the souce from wikipedia also on her website.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 02:44 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
utcw201
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do you all touch each other while talking about dragons

Old Post Apr 18th, 2009 07:45 AM
utcw201 is currently offline Click here to Send utcw201 a Private Message Find more posts by utcw201 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

No, they don't. Goodbye, troll...

Old Post Apr 19th, 2009 02:27 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saintsaucey

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
No, they don't. Goodbye, troll...

New to the forums. Is there a difference between restricted and banned.

I thought Nevil Married Luna.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 01:46 AM
saintsaucey is currently offline Click here to Send saintsaucey a Private Message Find more posts by saintsaucey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss S Malfoy
Delusional

quote: (post)
Originally posted by saintsaucey
New to the forums. Is there a difference between restricted and banned.

I thought Nevil Married Luna.

That would be awesome if they did, they look like they would have been a cute couple. big grin

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 10:01 PM
Miss S Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Miss S Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Miss S Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote