KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » First Still From HBP.

First Still From HBP.
Started by: Barker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - Movie

, etc.

First promotional picture released today. If duplicate thread, plz murge luls kthx.

http://www.veritaserum.com/gallerie...m=536&pos=0

Edit: I was the first to view it, lul, I are winrar.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 06:03 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

http://video.the-leaky-cauldron.org/video/935

, back, lol, glad to see the overwhelming response. This is the preview on the 2-disc "special edition" of OOTP. It shows some Horcrux discussion, some Quidditch stuff, stuff about the relationships, etc.

Hi Outbound.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 06:29 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

interesting.

Double poster.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 06:46 AM
FallenxAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenxAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenxAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

Harry Potter forum is on the upswing, join us or be 'd.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 06:53 AM
siriuswriter

First Still From HBP.

Exactly what it says. Warner Bros. has released the first still from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. The film company has also released their official summary of the movie :

Fantasy Adventure. Voldemort is tightening his grip on both the Muggle and wizarding worlds and Hogwarts is no longer the safe haven it once was. Harry suspects that dangers may even lie within the castle, but Dumbledore is more intent upon preparing him for the final battle that he knows is fast approaching. Together they work to find the key to unlock Voldemort’s defenses and, to this end, Dumbledore recruits his old friend and colleague, the well-connected and unsuspecting bon vivant Professor Horace Slughorn, whom he believes holds crucial information. Meanwhile, the students are under attack from a very different adversary as teenage hormones rage across the ramparts. Harry finds himself more and more drawn to Ginny, but so is Dean Thomas. And Lavender Brown has decided that Ron is the one for her, only she hadn’t counted on Romilda Vane’s chocolates! And then there’s Hermione, simpering with jealously but determined not to show her feelings. As romance blossoms, one student remains aloof. He is determined to make his mark, albeit a dark one. Love is in the air, but tragedy lies ahead and Hogwarts may never be the same again.

And here is the link to the still.

Obviously, this could be anywhere in the movie, but it's interesting to see Warner Bros.' vision for Harry Potter in the sixth movie. His hair has grown back a little, and doesn't look so coiffed. He appears to be holding the Marauder's Map and a textbook - could be Advanced Potions?

Anyway, I'm sure this is the start of an influx of pictures and promotional material from the Half-Blood Prince film, and I, for one, am extremely excited. smile smile

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Last edited by siriuswriter on Dec 16th, 2007 at 04:49 AM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 04:45 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

And of course, I just posted a duplicate thread...

no expression

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 04:47 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

Sorry, I didn't realize Barker had a thread already.

Reported for duplicate thread.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 04:50 AM
Barker

Beat you.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 06:55 AM
potcfan2003

OMG!! so glad they started working on HBP... I hope they do a better job with this one than they did wit OOTP... I mean no quidditch? come on!!

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 09:08 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

My thread title was better.

And Harry's hair changes more than TRH changes favorite teams, WHOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 05:16 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

o.o Quite a still, Barker... doesn't show much...

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Dec 26th, 2007 04:12 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrCampion
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am looking forward to seeing Harry and Ginny kiss.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2007 07:44 PM
MrCampion is currently offline Click here to Send MrCampion a Private Message Find more posts by MrCampion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JackieCD

Never seen a harry potter and never would want to. bleh

Old Post Dec 26th, 2007 11:27 PM
JackieCD is currently offline Click here to Send JackieCD a Private Message Find more posts by JackieCD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrCampion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then why post in a forum about it?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 12:06 AM
MrCampion is currently offline Click here to Send MrCampion a Private Message Find more posts by MrCampion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Barker
http://video.the-leaky-cauldron.org/video/935

, back, lol, glad to see the overwhelming response. This is the preview on the 2-disc "special edition" of OOTP. It shows some Horcrux discussion, some Quidditch stuff, stuff about the relationships, etc.

Hi Outbound.
I luff u.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2008 04:51 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

I'm so excited!!!!

Originally posted by siriuswriter
Exactly what it says. Warner Bros. has released the first still from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. The film company has also released their official summary of the movie :

Fantasy Adventure. Voldemort is tightening his grip on both the Muggle and wizarding worlds and Hogwarts is no longer the safe haven it once was. Harry suspects that dangers may even lie within the castle, but Dumbledore is more intent upon preparing him for the final battle that he knows is fast approaching. Together they work to find the key to unlock Voldemort’s defenses and, to this end, Dumbledore recruits his old friend and colleague, the well-connected and unsuspecting bon vivant Professor Horace Slughorn, whom he believes holds crucial information. Meanwhile, the students are under attack from a very different adversary as teenage hormones rage across the ramparts. Harry finds himself more and more drawn to Ginny, but so is Dean Thomas. And Lavender Brown has decided that Ron is the one for her, only she hadn’t counted on Romilda Vane’s chocolates! And then there’s Hermione, simpering with jealously but determined not to show her feelings. As romance blossoms, one student remains aloof. He is determined to make his mark, albeit a dark one. Love is in the air, but tragedy lies ahead and Hogwarts may never be the same again.

And here is the link to the still.

Obviously, this could be anywhere in the movie, but it's interesting to see Warner Bros.' vision for Harry Potter in the sixth movie. His hair has grown back a little, and doesn't look so coiffed. He appears to be holding the Marauder's Map and a textbook - could be Advanced Potions?

Anyway, I'm sure this is the start of an influx of pictures and promotional material from the Half-Blood Prince film, and I, for one, am extremely excited. smile smile

Yea I see the cauldron on the book!!!

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 07:10 PM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

I didn't realise they had already started to film big grin

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 08:25 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ericadawn
The Admiral's Lover

Where's more pics? Shouldn't there be more by now?

Huge Thanks to SailorLeo for the banner
Speed Racer is awesome!!! Go Rays!!!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 12:38 AM
Ericadawn is currently offline Click here to Send Ericadawn a Private Message Find more posts by Ericadawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

They've started to build temporary sets in Gloucester, so they should start filming there very soon. Alan Rickman said in an article that he was going to start filming in February, and as he has such a big part in this film, I suspect we'll start seeing some Snape/Draco or Snape/Harry stills.

*excitement*

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 07:06 PM
Barker

Originally posted by Thoren
I luff u.

Take my boobs out of your av.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 07:15 PM