KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » who here hates cho chang as much as i do?

who here hates cho chang as much as i do?
Started by: FernGranger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FernGranger

Question who here hates cho chang as much as i do?

i absolutley HATE cho chang and was just wondering if anyone else here did smile

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 10:20 PM
FernGranger is currently offline Click here to Send FernGranger a Private Message Find more posts by FernGranger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CHICKI

I also hate her because she was the first GF of HR.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 12:29 PM
CHICKI is currently offline Click here to Send CHICKI a Private Message Find more posts by CHICKI Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C Teng

i didn't really mind her

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 12:37 AM
C Teng is currently offline Click here to Send C Teng a Private Message Find more posts by C Teng Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's a good thing they made her oriental/Chinese. I pictured her much differently. So, she's a lot like Luna Lovegood, the actress being from Ireland.

They put Chang in with the minor characters http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hogwarts_students and Luna as her own article already.

This is interesting to me since I'm 1/2 Chinese and 1/2 Irish.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 02:00 PM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanFan4000
Harrys Twin

I can say that I really dont care for her as well.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 04:17 PM
DanFan4000 is currently offline Click here to Send DanFan4000 a Private Message Find more posts by DanFan4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, I am also supposedly less than 0.01% German & Pennsylvania Deutsch (Dutch?,) Dutch, French, and Native American indian (- I need to look up the tribe) from the Irish side, my dad.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 05:46 PM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zjtrivium

she was only a main character in book five. the rest of the books could have not mentioned her at all and they would have been the same.

thanks for the sig tylerTOXICITY

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 01:47 AM
zjtrivium is currently offline Click here to Send zjtrivium a Private Message Find more posts by zjtrivium Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrincessNk
.Confused.

Haters..xD

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 05:30 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mean, I feel pressured to have to want to be Cho, moreso being 1/2 Chinese. I do not really want to be any of the characters in this story. (I have read 1 - 5 and started 6, so far.) None of these characters are at all like my life, reflected. I think, it is because I am from a different country. Well, I am from U.S.A., Florida.. I think Cho was a great and innocent character at first, but I got disgusted and shocked whenever she'd left Harry. All the characters are stupid sometimes, but this was waay stupid. I hope it is not a racist joke by accident. They wanted a person with an "asian" personality and they got it. England = Ireland now, as well. I think what happened with this character is she got so physically outdone with life, There, that Harry really was hurting just her sensitivities. I do no think she was being racist.. in that regard. You know, it is that physical feeling that you cannot be with a person before something is really too late.. She just did not fit in, at all.

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Mar 2nd, 2008 at 10:18 PM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 10:09 PM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Race.... what?

Anyways, Cho was a good character. I liked her and the actress playing her in the movies was well picked for the part.

made by Scribble

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 04:19 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
regina414

I like Hermione for Harry. Too bad, she is paired-up with Ron...

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 03:54 PM
regina414 is currently offline Click here to Send regina414 a Private Message Find more posts by regina414 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

I see no reason to hate Cho. I think she's a pretty good character!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 04:57 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss S Malfoy
Delusional

I don't hate her...I guess...you could say I STRONGLY don't care for her.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 10:34 PM
Miss S Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Miss S Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Miss S Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thecallofktulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't hate her. I think she's like many beautiful girl. I mean, she just want to hang out with many man lol

Old Post Mar 13th, 2010 12:51 PM
thecallofktulu is currently offline Click here to Send thecallofktulu a Private Message Find more posts by thecallofktulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
colossulrage

she's a whore

Old Post May 21st, 2010 03:55 AM
colossulrage is currently offline Click here to Send colossulrage a Private Message Find more posts by colossulrage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flameback
Pathology

quote: (post)
Originally posted by colossulrage
she's a whore

Now that just about sums it up! thumb up

"I ain't no fraggin' hero. I'm th' main man. I booze.
I womanize. I swear. An' I beat th' living crap outta
anybody I fraggin' feel like."
- Lobo

Old Post May 26th, 2010 02:51 PM
Flameback is currently offline Click here to Send Flameback a Private Message Find more posts by Flameback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clone
War Goddess

Dont know the person...i don't even read these books but Ill join the hate crusade with ya!!

Old Post May 27th, 2010 07:01 AM
Clone is currently offline Click here to Send Clone a Private Message Find more posts by Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I don't hate her but I do find her very annoying.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 03:43 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

As long as she doesn't open her mouth and unleash her Scottish accent on us, she is sex.

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 11:14 AM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jassmine12
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wanna know why you guys hate her any reason? i like her.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2010 08:11 AM
jassmine12 is currently offline Click here to Send jassmine12 a Private Message Find more posts by jassmine12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote