KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows
Started by: Liberator

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddpTSCcA81U

A bit rough but it is the official trailer for the new film. I'm actually rather excited for it, I'm never excited for Harry Potter films but for some reason I am for this one.

What are your thoughts for the upcoming finale?

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 01:46 AM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

My thoughts are that I hope they make both movies as best as they couuld and not mess it up at all.Or there be alot of disapointing HP fans for the director to deal with. smile

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 04:10 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edward91
Restricted

Account Restricted

"How can they tell?" quipped Dorothy Parker when told of the death of Calvin Coolidge, and it's tempting to ask a similar question about this, the boy wizard's last hurrah. It's not so much that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows feels at times largely indistinguishable from the six outings preceding it, nor even that part one offers so little in the way of resolution(part two will surely take care of that). It's simply that it's hard to mourn the demise of a franchise that was never more than half-alive to begin with.Its my favourite of all time.I love to watch it again and again and again.I never tired from it but there is one more movie that i never tired fron it its nothing personal.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2010 11:26 AM
edward91 is currently offline Click here to Send edward91 a Private Message Find more posts by edward91 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victornov

Deathly hallow will be definitely make a new history in Hollywood's box office gross figure..

Old Post Nov 18th, 2010 12:47 PM
victornov is currently offline Click here to Send victornov a Private Message Find more posts by victornov Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

It will and I am already to go see it on Saturday with my slytherin shirt and nicklace and death mark earings!

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2010 04:18 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnmarsh56

After nearly a decade passed before the Hogwarts Harry has to face. Between Harry and Voldemort is coming close to war long expected. Hogwarts has become a safer haven. Ministry as a fugitive has appointed Harry. Has started the beginning of the end. Voldemort's power is growing stronger. Ministry of Magic and Hogwarts now has control. Harry, Ron and Hermione Dumbledore work is to remove the remaining Horcruxes and defeat Dark Lord decided to find. But little hope is left for the three and the rest of the Wizarding world, then as they do everything to have to plan.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 09:49 AM
johnmarsh56 is currently offline Click here to Send johnmarsh56 a Private Message Find more posts by johnmarsh56 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I am already looking forward to the next one coming soon!But I dont like that it is going to be in 3D.

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 02:28 PM
ares834

Trailer for part 2...

Well this seems to differ quite a bit from the books.

Also, Voldemort throughout the trailer: "YYYEEEAAAAHHHH!!!"

Last edited by ares834 on Apr 28th, 2011 at 03:39 AM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 03:35 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movietrailersfa
Restricted

Account Restricted

good movie

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 11:33 AM
movietrailersfa is currently offline Click here to Send movietrailersfa a Private Message Find more posts by movietrailersfa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jshawn87
Restricted

Account Restricted

I personally think that Harry Potter and the Deathly hallows part is the most awaited movie of this decade so i am definitely gonna watch this movie

Old Post Jul 14th, 2011 06:59 AM
jshawn87 is currently offline Click here to Send jshawn87 a Private Message Find more posts by jshawn87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Meh it was all right. Worse then the first DH though. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: And the fight between Voldy and Harry was a letdown. The book's version was far superior.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2011 07:29 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bazyli

Harry potter is more recognized and famous movie in all world. It has its own interest and charm in the mind of movie lovers. Both children and parents like this movie.

Old Post May 8th, 2013 06:44 PM
Bazyli is currently offline Click here to Send Bazyli a Private Message Find more posts by Bazyli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Harry Potter is at the top of the movie mountain.

Old Post May 8th, 2013 06:50 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bazyli

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bazyli
Harry potter is more recognized and famous movie in all world. It has its own interest and charm in the mind of movie lovers. Both children and parents like this movie.

Any comments?

aged care homes queensland

Old Post May 9th, 2013 06:36 PM
Bazyli is currently offline Click here to Send Bazyli a Private Message Find more posts by Bazyli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote