KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Evil Cho (Spoiler) (well kinda, not biggie)

Evil Cho (Spoiler) (well kinda, not biggie)
Started by: Malfoy's chick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Malfoy's chick
Girl obsessed with Harry

Miffed Evil Cho (Spoiler) (well kinda, not biggie)

Ok there is a big rumor going around that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: cho will become evil and help the dark lord is it true? what do you think? I not sure but i really don't like Cho (sorry to those who like her) and i hope she is. evil face devil

Ani? my have you grown!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 02:44 PM
Malfoy's chick is currently offline Click here to Send Malfoy's chick a Private Message Find more posts by Malfoy's chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I hope she is too!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 04:58 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Sorry for cho bashing - I just really don't like her!!

I want a badge that says 'Cho Stinks'....

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 04:58 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HP_fan

I WANT CHO TO BE EVIL evil face

What would life be without Harry Potter. Shyte!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 10:23 AM
HP_fan is currently offline Click here to Send HP_fan a Private Message Find more posts by HP_fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rin
Public Anemone Number One

I believe that is highly unlikely... For those who have forgotten.. Cho Chang is in Ravenclaw. But personally.. I don't like her much, either.. But I don't despise her enough to hope that she will become evil just to contradict the people who like her.

Can you smeeeellll what the sun is cooking?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 06:08 PM
Rin is currently offline Click here to Send Rin a Private Message Find more posts by Rin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

So what if she is in Ravenclaw? A mistake to think that only Slytherin can be bad guys, just as it is a mistake to think ALL Slytherin are evil.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 12:17 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
anappleater

that dont happen. ive never liked her either actually.. always wanted harry to get with ginny..

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 03:28 PM
anappleater is currently offline Click here to Send anappleater a Private Message Find more posts by anappleater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braavosi
First Sword of Braavos

Well sorry to bust your bubble but it ain't happening. I read the book. But, if you don't like Cho, there will be ample opportunity for bashing her after you read... how? Just read the book and you will find out.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 04:48 AM
Braavosi is currently offline Click here to Send Braavosi a Private Message Find more posts by Braavosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lupin

Mmm, Cho is a horrible, pardon my phrase, ****.

Highlight the spoiler below to see WHY.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: She kisses Harry, then she dumps him and dates someone else!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 05:42 PM
Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

Why do you guys hate Cho? I don't understand. You guys are weird. Did you read the book Lupin? I'm almost finished and she hasn't dumped him yet...confused
I think Cho is a sweetheart and is just sad about Cedric. What would you do if your boyfriend died? Ugh. It would suck.

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 08:07 PM
brookealicious6 is currently offline Click here to Send brookealicious6 a Private Message Find more posts by brookealicious6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

Wow...i can't believe you guys think she's a ****. I guess I should read the book before I say anymore....well...only 10 more chapters to go! Gotta get reading. Talk to you all later.

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 08:08 PM
brookealicious6 is currently offline Click here to Send brookealicious6 a Private Message Find more posts by brookealicious6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prototype_Angel
The Chosen One

Well, I only read half of the book

I think JK rowling give her more spaces in this book adn ehmm the chemistry between harry and her is getting hot this time big grin

Ginny already take :P

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 04:31 AM
Prototype_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Prototype_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Prototype_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
da_vipa

cho will not become evil she is only in the book for one reason and that is to get with harry and i rekon it will happen officially in book 6

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 03:21 PM
da_vipa is currently offline Click here to Send da_vipa a Private Message Find more posts by da_vipa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lupin

I wouldnt kiss Harry, thats for sure.
Rebound springs to mind.

Yes, I have read the book.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 06:16 PM
Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadalus

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
So what if she is in Ravenclaw? A mistake to think that only Slytherin can be bad guys, just as it is a mistake to think ALL Slytherin are evil.

in the first book, we learn that there "wasn't a witch or wizard what went bad, that wasnt in slytherin."

so, she can't go bad. while not all slytherins are bad, all bad people are slytherins(unless htey went to another school).

A world is supported by four things. The learnings of the wise, the justice of the great, the prayers of the rightous, and the valor of the brave. But all of these are nothing with out a ruler who knows the art of ruling.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 09:58 PM
Deadalus is currently offline Click here to Send Deadalus a Private Message Find more posts by Deadalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

I'm confused...lmao

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 11:24 PM
CheryL_33

blink I don't thinks she is evil and she is my 4 favorite Hp char yes hate her if you want to me she isn't really that bad after all she is harry potter's crush roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 12:19 AM
CheryL_33 is currently offline Click here to Send CheryL_33 a Private Message Find more posts by CheryL_33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CheryL_33

And I don't think Cho is a **** in the O.O.F she just cries over harry's shoulders and dated him once what so bad about that? that doesn't means she's a **** mad sorry to be rude didn't mean it it's just that she doesn't seem horrible to me

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 12:21 AM
CheryL_33 is currently offline Click here to Send CheryL_33 a Private Message Find more posts by CheryL_33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tonks

Well you have to remember guys. Just because she is in Ravenclaw. Doesnt mean that she wont go bad! Cause Peter Petigrue known as "Wormtail" went bad and he is in Gryffindor!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 06:10 PM
Tonks is currently offline Click here to Send Tonks a Private Message Find more posts by Tonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XxSamanthaxX
Death or Plumbing?

I don't think she'll become evil, not because of what house she's in. Because, I don't think that really matters, but because of her personality. She doesn't seem the type just to turn evil all of a sudden. I mean, Voldemort killed Cedric, I don't think she's gonna go crying to him. hehe excuse the pun. But I don't think that her and HArry are gonna get back togeather either. It'll be Ginny and Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***Never put a sock in a toaster***

............/´¯/)
..........,/¯../ /
........./..../ /
..../´¯/'...'/´¯¯.`·¸
./'/.../..../.....:^.¨¯\
('(...´...´.... ¯_/'...'/
\.................'...../
.'\'...\.......... _.·´
...\..............(

Ah art, my pride, my joy!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 07:13 PM
XxSamanthaxX is currently offline Click here to Send XxSamanthaxX a Private Message Find more posts by XxSamanthaxX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote