KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Trivia

Trivia
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Trivia

Anyone else notice that, at the end of the movie, when Mr. Malfoy raises his wand to attack Harry, he hisses 'Avada...' the beginning of the killing curse 'Avada Kedavra'!!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 02:09 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malfoy's chick
Girl obsessed with Harry

Sweet, i didn't recognize that because his voice was hard to hear evil face

Ani? my have you grown!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2003 10:05 AM
Malfoy's chick is currently offline Click here to Send Malfoy's chick a Private Message Find more posts by Malfoy's chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I only could tell cos we were watchn the vid at my house with the volume up high!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2003 04:15 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nefertite

Smile Re: Trivia

quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix
Anyone else notice that, at the end of the movie, when Mr. Malfoy raises his wand to attack Harry, he hisses 'Avada...' the beginning of the killing curse 'Avada Kedavra'!!

Rally? Next time I'll pay more attention to that scene. sick

Attachment: dvikova.jpg
This has been downloaded 110 time(s).

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 05:26 PM
Nefertite is currently offline Click here to Send Nefertite a Private Message Find more posts by Nefertite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hpluva14

i heard that kinda freaky but i dont think that it was that in tha book

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 02:17 AM
hpluva14 is currently offline Click here to Send hpluva14 a Private Message Find more posts by hpluva14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nefertite

Smile

No malfoy's father didn't try to curse Harry in the book. smile

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 03:30 AM
Nefertite is currently offline Click here to Send Nefertite a Private Message Find more posts by Nefertite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

Yea...I noticed that the first time..I laughed. Lucius would have been in so much sh*t...I think Harry should have reported him...wink
But I hate when they add stuff to the movie when it didn't actually happen in the book. Very annoying! mad

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 02:44 AM
brookealicious6 is currently offline Click here to Send brookealicious6 a Private Message Find more posts by brookealicious6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danradclifeluva

ya i heard it i hate tha malfoys im glad lucious went to prison

SIRIUS AND LUPIN KICK ASS! wink

beer butterbeer is mmm mmm good (i noe cuz i had it at barnes and nobles when me an ma grl and ma sis went to pik up tha book)

Harry+Ginny love
Hermoine+Ronlove
Neville+Lunalove

New Orleans And Dallas R The Best Cities(even if r footballteams suk) thumb down miffed

Cheerleaders Are Tha Best

SRS rules

by tha way if ya read ma posts and tha spellins off dont mind it cuz im in summer mode and i dont hink bout nething except cheerleadn and chillian

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 04:43 AM
danradclifeluva is currently offline Click here to Send danradclifeluva a Private Message Find more posts by danradclifeluva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I am glad he's in prison too...they are awful....and that house elf.... sheesh!!! Kreacher...........that made me mad

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 05:24 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

poor dobby!

she's miss california <3

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 05:37 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Yeah...I loved Dobby. He's so good to Harry and very loyal...=)

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 12:00 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mina.harker

dobby is so dif. from kreacher. but i prefer kreacher. hes just so funny, and he reminds me of some one i know. dobby just freaks me out, though he is very loyal to harry

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 03:04 PM
mina.harker is currently offline Click here to Send mina.harker a Private Message Find more posts by mina.harker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

dobby is cool....kreacher's character is very dark and sneaky...HE'S perfect for the Malfoy's!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 10:49 AM
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
SlYtHeRiN pRiDe

yea.. i heard him say avada

i support 2 teams..
The Yankees and whoever beats the Red Sox...

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 09:01 PM
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw is currently offline Click here to Send WaDe_N_sPaRrOw a Private Message Find more posts by WaDe_N_sPaRrOw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lily Evans

umm he did say that didn't he well that would not be the last time right. Cause he did try to kill harry in the OoTP.

George in the Sorcerer's Stone

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 09:20 PM
Lily Evans is currently offline Click here to Send Lily Evans a Private Message Find more posts by Lily Evans Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luna150

I watched it at the cinema and i pulled the biggest face when malfoy said "avada.." i mean like he is going to be so blinded by rage about a house elf leaving that he kills harry gets cought because he is in the middle of hogwats gets sent to prison and the relationship he's been building with the ministry is destroyed. Its bad enough when they miss things out, but to add stuff in?

LuNa LoVeGoOd Is ThE bEsT

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 09:45 PM
Luna150 is currently offline Click here to Send Luna150 a Private Message Find more posts by Luna150 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dori_fish

Yah well, when will Draco die?? I mean if his dad is off at azkaban, then what would he do? His dad is like, his most favourite person in the book! (Besides himself?!)

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 12:26 AM
dori_fish is currently offline Click here to Send dori_fish a Private Message Find more posts by dori_fish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

quote:
Originally posted by brookealicious6
Yea...I noticed that the first time..I laughed. Lucius would have been in so much sh*t...I think Harry should have reported him...wink
But I hate when they add stuff to the movie when it didn't actually happen in the book. Very annoying! mad

Um, considering Harry would've died if he had carried out the curse..... huh

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 11:59 PM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

BUMPING...

Old Post May 11th, 2004 01:23 PM
I Love Sirius

He didn't say "Avada" He said "Vera-" and then he got knocked out. I was watching it with the caption on. I doubt Malfoy would be so dumb to try the killing curse in Hogwarts with Dumbledore around.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 07:47 PM
I Love Sirius is currently offline Click here to Send I Love Sirius a Private Message Find more posts by I Love Sirius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote