KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Why people constantly underestimate the HP verse ?

Why people constantly underestimate the HP verse ?
Started by: DarthWizard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthWizard

Why people constantly underestimate the HP verse ?

Something that I found in most websites (though granted this ins't everyone) is that people uctually low-ball very heavily the HP verse. Do you think this is due to the fact that the way the books/movies are written is "not impressive" or more that people actually don't understand the verse/story ?

Like I heard some people seriously claiming that Voldemort is not faster than a average human considering "teenagers can dodge his spells" in reference to the movies.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2020 11:26 AM
DarthWizard is currently offline Click here to Send DarthWizard a Private Message Find more posts by DarthWizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leslie_6
Restricted

Account Restricted

In fact, I think that people really do not appreciate history and do not think deeply about the essence of the issues.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2021 09:21 AM
Leslie_6 is currently offline Click here to Send Leslie_6 a Private Message Find more posts by Leslie_6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gaelic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Leslie_6
In fact, I think that people really do not appreciate history and do not think deeply about the essence of the issues,

I have the same opinion

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2021 10:31 AM
gaelic is currently offline Click here to Send gaelic a Private Message Find more posts by gaelic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote