KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » What do you wanna see in Harry Potter 5?

What do you wanna see in Harry Potter 5?
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

What do you wanna see in Harry Potter 5?

I wanna see some romance and some character development - more about relationships and character growth than defeating voldie. of course, we all know i want harry and draco together!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 02:30 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

i dont want to see a Harry Potter 5...

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 06:44 PM
Senor_Pessoba is currently offline Click here to Send Senor_Pessoba a Private Message Find more posts by Senor_Pessoba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

stick out tongue - read the title.... this is for people who DO want to see hp5

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 06:53 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

hehehe....silly me

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 07:50 PM
Senor_Pessoba is currently offline Click here to Send Senor_Pessoba a Private Message Find more posts by Senor_Pessoba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wallycat

Cool

WOOD IS HOT!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 03:46 AM
wallycat is currently offline Click here to Send wallycat a Private Message Find more posts by wallycat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wallycat

i WANT TO see SOME quidditch. don"t YOU WISH you COULD really play IT???? seems LIKE A COOL game TO me! rock

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 03:48 AM
wallycat is currently offline Click here to Send wallycat a Private Message Find more posts by wallycat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malfoy's chick
Girl obsessed with Harry

I want to see a romance between Draco and Harry, boo hoo it won't happen and i want to learn more about James Potter, ok you might think i'm gross but he is kinda cute.

Bad news for you Oliver Wood lovers. Sean Biggerstaff (Oliver Wood) said he would not be in the third movie, that's all i heard, but he is a cutie and i want more of him in the 5th book as well!

Ani? my have you grown!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 10:53 AM
Malfoy's chick is currently offline Click here to Send Malfoy's chick a Private Message Find more posts by Malfoy's chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrAcOzBaBiiGrL1

Ok, ummm i dont think id wanna c draco and harry make out!! lolz even tho they are both hott (draco's sexxxi) and itd be kinda nice...lets keep it to a movie that has no therapy causing scenes in it. You know what...I think in hp 5 there should be some lip action/ tonsil hockey between harry and hermoine!! lol...or maybe tom (draco) shirtless!! NOW THAT WOULD BE A MOVIE!! well, we have a lot to expect and all the hp movies so far...a whole 2 movies...have both been great. Did you notice that draco's like the only student who doesnt look like a *** with the earmuffs on when they were planting the mandrakes?? Actually i think the hair was a distraction...so hermoine's fro would be included. Can't wait till the movie comes out..and we'll be able to see them grown up some more!! hehehe wink

§lYtHeRiN 4 EvA!!!

GuYz ArE lIkE sLiNkIeS...iTs AlWaYs FuN tO wAtCh ThEm FaLL dOwN tHe StAiRs

HoLLa @ Ur GiRl

~~~*peace*~~~

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 09:13 PM
DrAcOzBaBiiGrL1 is currently offline Click here to Send DrAcOzBaBiiGrL1 a Private Message Find more posts by DrAcOzBaBiiGrL1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

what this movie needs is Christopher Walken!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 09:17 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

harry and draco!!! join me in my recruitment, M_chik!!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 04:44 PM
Malfoy's chick
Girl obsessed with Harry

HARRY AND DRACO EVA

Ani? my have you grown!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 05:48 AM
Malfoy's chick is currently offline Click here to Send Malfoy's chick a Private Message Find more posts by Malfoy's chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

ehh..dont read these books..actually ive never seen the movies either.but I just read this and kinda thought it was interesting~

J.K. Rowling says she cried as she wrote a key scene from the latest Potter novel in which a key character meets their demise. She told the BBC that her husband found her in tears after she had penned the pivotal chapter. Rowling says that he suggested she not kill off the character if it made her so distraught, to which she replied, "Well, it just doesn't work like that. You are writing children's books, you need to be a ruthless killer."

The author tells BBC's Newsnight, "I had re-written the death, re-written it and that was it. And the person was definitely dead."

Rowling also says that her hubby doesn't even know who the doomed character is. All will be revealed this Saturday morning when the book is released.

Someone, somewhere in the UK knows the deal... the person(s) that stole thousands of copies of OotP from a warehouse in England over the weekend. Police report that 7,680 copies of the book were taken in Merseyside in northern England on Sunday.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 07:54 AM
LilySatine
KMCs Hobbitess

I read that article yesterday, Pessoba! stick out tongue

I find it amazing that Rowling wouldn't even tell her own husband. Such a strong woman with amazing talent. Anyhoos! I'd also like to see a relationship develop...perhaps between Ron and Hermione. C'mon, you know it's going to happen! But I honestly wonder which character's going to get killed...I'm dying to know!

The Poking Goddess Has Returned..again..*hiss*

Living in the shadow of someone else's dream.
Trying to find a hand to hold but every touch felt cold to me.
Living in a nightmare..a never-ending sleep.
But now that I am wide awake..my chains are finally free.
Don't feel sorry for me.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 03:16 PM
LilySatine is currently offline Click here to Send LilySatine a Private Message Find more posts by LilySatine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sik

SOMEONE TELL ME WHO DIES IN HARRY POTTER B5
NOW! U FRUIT

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 03:11 PM
sik is currently offline Click here to Send sik a Private Message Find more posts by sik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lupin

What this movie needs is Keanu Reeves!

Just to add some Matrix magic. wink

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 05:44 PM
Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lupin

*cough* Sirius *cough*

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 05:45 PM
Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VampVicious

keanu?

*lol* kay.. i really realy cant see Keanu in Harry Potter..

but he's an actor, he can make it happen if he wants, too..
as for naw.. i can only see him as Neo stick out tongue

y would nebody wanna read the book like before it's released. I mean, it'll take out the fun part.
juss coz u get to read it first than neone else... itz cheating, n itz a disgrace in reading great book as Harry Potter mad (<< i really like tis smiley hhihihi .. )

smokin' neways..
I would definitelly see more actions in Quidditch field. naw dat we have the new captain. Wut's quidditch without Oliver?! confused

MORE SIRIUS n LUPIN !!

rawk on! cool

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 10:58 PM
VampVicious is currently offline Click here to Send VampVicious a Private Message Find more posts by VampVicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hpluva14

lol
i agree
by the way no keanu reeves not sirius i dont see him in there
SIRIUS AND LUPIN ROCK!!!!!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 01:38 AM
hpluva14 is currently offline Click here to Send hpluva14 a Private Message Find more posts by hpluva14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

old and done with

Old Post May 9th, 2004 08:14 PM