KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Movies

Movies
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Movies

Do you think they will def do a movie of every book? i think so!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 06:46 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

and no potter bashing!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 06:46 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilySatine
KMCs Hobbitess

Hmm, I think they may. I haven't heard anything about them making a movie from the 4th book as of yet. But in time, I'm sure they will!
*Watches Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets*smile

P.S. Dumbledore will never be the same sad

The Poking Goddess Has Returned..again..*hiss*

Living in the shadow of someone else's dream.
Trying to find a hand to hold but every touch felt cold to me.
Living in a nightmare..a never-ending sleep.
But now that I am wide awake..my chains are finally free.
Don't feel sorry for me.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 08:16 PM
LilySatine is currently offline Click here to Send LilySatine a Private Message Find more posts by LilySatine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malfoy's chick
Girl obsessed with Harry

They are going to make the 4th and 5th movie but for both of them they have to split it into two movies. They have confirmed they are doing the 4th and 5th.

Ani? my have you grown!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 10:57 AM
Malfoy's chick is currently offline Click here to Send Malfoy's chick a Private Message Find more posts by Malfoy's chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

yeah... eventuallysmile

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 07:49 AM
frootlooplucy is currently offline Click here to Send frootlooplucy a Private Message Find more posts by frootlooplucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

i agree abt dumbledore!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 07:26 PM
Nefertite

Re: Movies

quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix
Do you think they will def do a movie of every book? i think so!

I hope so. But I don't really belive.

Attachment: rasytoja.jpg
This has been downloaded 270 time(s).

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 05:17 PM
Nefertite is currently offline Click here to Send Nefertite a Private Message Find more posts by Nefertite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

i'll cry when they do order of phoenix as movie....

hey, does any1 know whos playin sirius in next movie?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 07:07 PM
American Cheese

movie spoiler, HP3

rrraaaaaggghhhh!!!!
*finger down teh throat*
frankly the first movie was okay, but the second one was really disappointing, i hope they bring teh grade up for #3. Frankly i think its stupid to try and release one every year, cause then the movies are just rough drafts, and they're not as good as they could be. I love the books, but the movies are just ....
*beuargh!*

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 10:20 PM
American Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send American Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by American Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matt
Mr M

Books are bettr but the movie is still wicked. It brings it to life. Most little kids probly would like the film because they are more imaginitive

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 03:47 PM
Matt is currently offline Click here to Send Matt a Private Message Find more posts by Matt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

Aren't they only going up to 3 movies? Makes me wanna cry...sad Makes sense since dumbledore (the real guy) died.....makes me wanna cry to. He was a nice person. Oh well...no more movies

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 08:01 PM
brookealicious6 is currently offline Click here to Send brookealicious6 a Private Message Find more posts by brookealicious6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

I heard that Daniel Radcliffe isn't doing it after the 3rd movie. So if there's gonna b more...it'll b weird...confused and no more dumbledore either...it would just b weird

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 08:39 PM
brookealicious6 is currently offline Click here to Send brookealicious6 a Private Message Find more posts by brookealicious6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

i just heard that theyve started casting for fourth fil - and dan has signed the contract for harry...

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 09:12 PM
JaquesLeFrog

I really hope they don't carry on with the movies...

"Well guys, we've made it to the end of the summer in one piece, except for a few campers who are lepers. "

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 10:33 PM
JaquesLeFrog is currently offline Click here to Send JaquesLeFrog a Private Message Find more posts by JaquesLeFrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malfoy's chick
Girl obsessed with Harry

They have said they are defintely doing 4 and 5, so i'm happy. The fifth movie is gonna make me cry

Ani? my have you grown!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 06:47 AM
Malfoy's chick is currently offline Click here to Send Malfoy's chick a Private Message Find more posts by Malfoy's chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

why?? i think theyre really good!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 09:38 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The franchise has certainly run into practical difficulties.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 11:43 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
da_vipa

Radcliffe didnt say he WASNT going to do anymore movies it was SPECULATED that he wasnt but i think he will BUT if he doesnt there def wont be anymore HP movies

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 03:04 PM
da_vipa is currently offline Click here to Send da_vipa a Private Message Find more posts by da_vipa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

It won't be right without Daniel...who played dumbledore? I forget his name. It's going to be weird. I hope they do all of them. But it might be a bit much. Almost liek James Bond which I think is so pathetic. My mom said she saw an interview with Daniel and he was going to stop after the 3rd movie. But whatever. It won't be the same without him.

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 10:49 PM
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

You guys actually heard all the books are going to be movies? I hope so...but I doubt it. Could be a good thing. Wouldn't ruin our imaginations big grin

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 11:12 PM