KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Does Harry Die?

Does Harry Die?
Started by: chica16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chica16
chica

Smile Does Harry Die?

now that'd be a movie i'd pay to see...

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 05:41 AM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nefertite

Angry Ha ha! Noway!

I don't think that he dies because Rowling has to write 4 books about him. So, Harry won't die!

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 01:33 PM
Nefertite is currently offline Click here to Send Nefertite a Private Message Find more posts by Nefertite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matt
Mr M

Harry Die you Gota Be Kidding. Why would rowling kill of such a famous Character? Hes Not gona get killed, if he does i will kill myself.I reckon Ron Gets Killed off! Dunno why but i hav a feeling. LOL

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 03:56 PM
Matt is currently offline Click here to Send Matt a Private Message Find more posts by Matt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lupin

I reckon Harry will die in the seventh book, after possibly a big revelation about Lily/James.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 05:34 PM
Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
da_vipa

harry has as much chance as voldermort gettin killed but if u lot have read book 5 u'll no that one of them HAS to be dead at the end of book 7

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 02:58 PM
da_vipa is currently offline Click here to Send da_vipa a Private Message Find more posts by da_vipa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lupin

Vipa, I disagree. I reckon she may make a mass onslaught!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 06:18 PM
Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
da_vipa

lupin if youve read book 5 u'l no about the prophecy?? bout how either harry or voldermort has to die so either 1 could

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 06:23 PM
da_vipa is currently offline Click here to Send da_vipa a Private Message Find more posts by da_vipa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lupin

Both could die....

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 06:25 PM
Paisleyath1337

I think that Voldemort will die because I do not think that Rowling would stop with year 7

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 07:10 PM
Paisleyath1337 is currently offline Click here to Send Paisleyath1337 a Private Message Find more posts by Paisleyath1337 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadalus

i have three theories.

theory1:
Book 7, harry kills voldemort, Harry has no antagonist, she cant write
anymore, the books end.
theory2:
Book 7, Voldmort kills harry, the books end. No negotions, final say, goodbye, HP.
Theory3(the good one):
Book 8:Harry becomes an auror with the MM(quite possibly headed under Albus D, but who knows), and then kills voldemort.

I think theory 3 is quite possible, buk i'll leave it p to Rowling to decide.

A world is supported by four things. The learnings of the wise, the justice of the great, the prayers of the rightous, and the valor of the brave. But all of these are nothing with out a ruler who knows the art of ruling.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 09:42 PM
Deadalus is currently offline Click here to Send Deadalus a Private Message Find more posts by Deadalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

I agree with you on theory 3 deadalus.
I would love to see Harry become an Auror. By the way in the very last book one of them HAS to die. I think Harry dieing would be amazing but it wouldn't make sense unless she made sequels called LORD VOLDEMORT..hehehe. That would be cool.
I loved the fifth book by the way!

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 10:23 PM
brookealicious6 is currently offline Click here to Send brookealicious6 a Private Message Find more posts by brookealicious6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

i think harry should die

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 05:14 AM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

i dont really think harry dying would work. seeing as the books revolve around him and all. even if it was right at the end of the 7th book, she couldnt just write "harry fell down. he was dead." as the last words. people would get a bit angry i think. but hey, you never know.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 10:21 AM
frootlooplucy is currently offline Click here to Send frootlooplucy a Private Message Find more posts by frootlooplucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arwen Undomiell
just wild

I really thing that Harry won't die because he have to be an Auror and to kill the Woldemort. That's my theory yes yes yes

Frodo said "Our busines is not your care"

Liv Tyler said "Oh, my God, this amazing cool breeze is coming through my window and the sun is shining. I'm happy."

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 11:14 AM
Arwen Undomiell is currently offline Click here to Send Arwen Undomiell a Private Message Find more posts by Arwen Undomiell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wizard Lord

Harry may well die, who knows? The recent book does say that either Harry or Voldemort would have to be dead by the end of the books (well not neccesarily the end of the books, but the two of them can't exist together). Possible theories are that :
~ Voldemort will die at the hands of Harry Potter
~ Harry will die at the hands of Voldemort
~ Both of them will die in some sort of struggle between the Aurors and the Death Eaters/Voldemort's Supporters
We will just have to wait for the seventh book to find out what happens! Lets just hope it isn't TOO much of a long wait big grin ....

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 12:52 PM
Wizard Lord is currently offline Click here to Send Wizard Lord a Private Message Find more posts by Wizard Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
da_vipa

What i rekon she'll do is kind make an end battle between harry and voldermort but none die YET then harry becomes an auror and JK goes like 3 years into harrys future whens hes like 21 or somthing and he defeats voldermort or maybe somthing else!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 02:56 PM
Excalibur

i dont think that harry will die. the harry-potter-books arent that kind of books were the main character is dying at the end.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 05:52 PM
Excalibur is currently offline Click here to Send Excalibur a Private Message Find more posts by Excalibur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

possibly die in last book...

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 05:53 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Excalibur

no. i think dumbledore will sacrifie himself for harry.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 05:58 PM
Excalibur is currently offline Click here to Send Excalibur a Private Message Find more posts by Excalibur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

i thnk harry will die killing voldemort

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 06:08 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote