KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Friend needed in info.

Friend needed in info.
Started by: danielradcliffe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
danielradcliffe

Love Friend needed in info.

Hi I had a friend who wanted to know who died in the book she's so glad it's not Draco Malfoy because she has a MAJOR crush on the actor who plays him in the movies. She covered the front of her agenda with his picture, covered the back with "I love Tom Felton", covered pages in a notebook with "I love Tom Felton", sent me e-mails that said "I love Tom Felton", gave me notes in school which had an ENTIRE page of notebook paper saying "I love Tom Felton", & to top it all off she even has a t-shirt the "I love Tom Felton" So I had to find out if it was him or not who died in this book. Well g2j (gotta jet) Buh-Byez!

Britny cool

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 12:54 AM
danielradcliffe is currently offline Click here to Send danielradcliffe a Private Message Find more posts by danielradcliffe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

messed do u need to know who died? well her it is
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Sirius Black...and I'm not sad....I'm glad [supergrin] becasue he was getting annoying

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 09:11 PM
brookealicious6 is currently offline Click here to Send brookealicious6 a Private Message Find more posts by brookealicious6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hpluva14

how can u not be sad he was such a good character

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 03:34 AM
hpluva14 is currently offline Click here to Send hpluva14 a Private Message Find more posts by hpluva14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

yeah...he was a good character...But if he had to stay locked up in that house for the rest of the movies, he would go crazy and be really annoying! And i wouldn't be able to stand that!! C'mon! You know he had to go sometime...I'm sorry...It's just the way I feel!!

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 02:16 PM
brookealicious6 is currently offline Click here to Send brookealicious6 a Private Message Find more posts by brookealicious6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Well He was soo cool how dare you say that its not his fault he's locked up I agree with hpluva14

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 12:24 AM
4444 is currently offline Click here to Send 4444 a Private Message Find more posts by 4444 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote