KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Harry & Luna...is there a chance?

Harry & Luna...is there a chance?
Started by: ~Air Angel~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Love Harry & Luna...is there a chance?

Will Harry and Luna get together, since their friendship bond has already grown tighter. And the fact that Harry can talk to Luna about Sirius.... will her newness in the story end her up in Harry's arms???????? I think there's a huge possibility....since he is through with Cho. I may be wrong....

What do you all think, could this happen? rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 11:54 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

i doubt they'll get together... harry probaley thinks after cho that because of his 'hectic' life style he can't really handle a relationship so i doubt they'll a love match... don't get me wrong i hope there is. just i don't think it will happen... sadly sad

-TeamMir-

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 01:59 PM
Moosooman is currently offline Click here to Send Moosooman a Private Message Find more posts by Moosooman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mina.harker

it may, it may not happen. we'll have to wait for book 6. but i want them to get together too! i want some one whos not perfect(and alot like me) to get harry, so luna's great!!!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 03:15 PM
mina.harker is currently offline Click here to Send mina.harker a Private Message Find more posts by mina.harker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Excalibur

loona is cool, stylish..... but i dont think thst they´ll get together. dunno why...

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 03:19 PM
Excalibur is currently offline Click here to Send Excalibur a Private Message Find more posts by Excalibur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mina.harker

ur startin to convince me u know. i want them to, but i agree, i dont think they will get together

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 03:21 PM
mina.harker is currently offline Click here to Send mina.harker a Private Message Find more posts by mina.harker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

i think luna and neville are a chance... but harry... i really dont know who he will get together with. IF he gets with anyone. i mea, he might be so distraught and caught up n the whole voldemort prophecy thing that he wont think about girls for ages... he did say that bit at the end of book 5 about the separate universes or something... i dont know. just have to wait and see.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 08:03 AM
frootlooplucy is currently offline Click here to Send frootlooplucy a Private Message Find more posts by frootlooplucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

I don't think so. They might become really good friends because, like you said, they have the bond over there dead parents (Luna's mom, Harry's mom, dad, and godfather).
I agree that Neville and Luna might get together. But maybe not because Neville is so quiet. But then again, opposites do attract!

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 10:31 PM
brookealicious6 is currently offline Click here to Send brookealicious6 a Private Message Find more posts by brookealicious6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Yeah...opposites do attract....but I wonder.......I've heard ALOT about this Harry/Ginny thing and there are ALOT of clues for them to be a good match. Talk to LilyGinnyBlack...i think that's her name...... she's very convincing!

It would be great if Luna and Harry got together...it would be totally surprising. But I am wondering if maybe Luna will get closer to Harry b/c she likes Ron...in the beginning of book 5 she's always trying to help Ron with his stuff off the train. And all the support she gives Ron in the Quidditch matches......... but I think Ron will be with Hermoine.

I think either Harry/Luna OR Harry/Ginny.......we'll see though.

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 01:58 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilyGinnyBlack
Harry and Ginny Forever

Yeah, you got my name right airangel429 and thanks for the compliment! big grin embarrasment My mom always says that I'm a good debater, but like I told her, it has to be about something I like! ^_~

You don't hear me say...

Please, oh baby, don't go...

Simple and clean is the way that your making me feel, tonight...

It's hard to let it go...

Simple and Clean, Kingdom Hearts theme song big grin

LilyGinnyBlack

http://hgnetwork.co.uk/fate
Harry/Ginny Network
Harry/Ginny fan... Forever! love

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 02:26 AM
LilyGinnyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send LilyGinnyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by LilyGinnyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VampVicious

I think Harry wont be wid nobody... stick out tongue sad.. but from wut I see naw..*shrugs*

anyways, I really like how Ginny naw has become more involved wid all the troubles the 3 always got into stick out tongue

Harry n Ginny.. dun u think it would b too awkward.. I mean, she had a crush wid Harry once.. n it was weird, ait?! well.. mostly coz Harry was into cho n dat ginny was waaayy too shy at the time.

Harry n Luna.. could b. well.. from wut I see, Rowling will give us the least expected, ait?! good one, but least expected wink

who knows.. there might be a new girl come along.. big grin

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 06:10 AM
VampVicious is currently offline Click here to Send VampVicious a Private Message Find more posts by VampVicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Well after talking to LilyGinnyBlack she has convinced me ALOT towards the whole Ginny/Harry thing. You should go to the thread about Couples and read what she had to say. It was really good. wink

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 06:31 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

But Luna REALLY could be a chance.....Harry has changed his opinion of her.........but I had forgotten that in the beginning of book #5 that Luna was hinting ALOT that she liked Ron. She was always trying to help him and stuff. But I think she will get over him, once she realizes the chemistry going on between him and hermoine. They are like the lovers quarrell pair.

Harry could be with Luna....IF JKR isn't following the pattern of how Harry's parents had met and stuff...... we'll see. You should really talk to LilyGinnyBlack though. She has A TON of info. Stuff I had forgotten about that was in all the other books and some stuff that was in this book that I didn't recognize.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 06:34 AM
luna050
I luv Oliver

I hope so!!!! wink big grin

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 10:29 AM
luna050 is currently offline Click here to Send luna050 a Private Message Find more posts by luna050 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

I think Harry and Luna should get together

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 10:35 AM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I think they MIGHT get together...but it wouldn't be anything TOO serious...but who knows........JKR could throw us all for a loop...but there's ALOT of Harry/Ginny info out there that's all foreshadowed.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 11:34 AM