KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » DUMBLEDORE [merged]

DUMBLEDORE [merged]
Started by: charmaine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lime
Citrus Flavour

dumbledore

what else is dumbledore hiding what other secrets has he been keeping
what else does dumbledore know about harry

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 11:45 AM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

let me see your comments people

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 11:47 AM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ass Goblin
Lord Of Ass

i reckon dumbledoor can see the future and knows what will happen to V and Harry but he wants to keep it a secret

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 12:05 AM
Ass Goblin is currently offline Click here to Send Ass Goblin a Private Message Find more posts by Ass Goblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladyblueyes
captain of volleyball

ok lets look at it this way..............Dumbledore is the gr8est wizrad of all time.... apparently if he could see into the future he wouldn't need Profess. trelawney would he?? i think that he is looking out for harry in his best interests and it caught up to him...but...i think he learned his lesson and he will not keep ne thing else from harry

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 05:59 AM
ladyblueyes is currently offline Click here to Send ladyblueyes a Private Message Find more posts by ladyblueyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dage8_8

I think Dumbledore is a great character. For some reason I see him sacrificing himself to save Harry in the last book. Hope it doesn't happen, but if it does I am sure that he will forever be a part of Hogwarts.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 06:14 AM
dage8_8 is currently offline Click here to Send dage8_8 a Private Message Find more posts by dage8_8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

i think it may be dumbledore who will die i reallly dodnt want him too though

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 09:22 AM
Cepheus

yeah... i mean dd have always been a mistery, ppl sometimes think he's a dark wizard for crying out loud!! but well i just dunno he is very weird!!

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:34 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

Did you see the new dumbledore ..Scary.

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post May 27th, 2004 03:15 PM
Short'n'Sweet is currently offline Click here to Send Short'n'Sweet a Private Message Find more posts by Short'n'Sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

yeah...

Old Post May 27th, 2004 03:23 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

i dont think the new one was good at all. his voice was alot deeper and he spoke mad fast!!! anyways back on topic...ass goblin...dumbledore cant predict the future, and in a way i guess he CAN read minds. i mean if he could've taught harry occlumency then he's probably a skilled legilimens, so every time harry's lied to him he KNEW what was wrong in the first place, and probably could create scenarios leading up to the final problem. so in a way he was prepared...is any of this making sense? stick out tongue

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 10:10 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoamyFan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sleep RIP Richard Harris

As most of you know...Richard Harris (the man that played the old dumbledore) passed away...sadhe was 75....this thread is in honor of him and the great joy he all gave us when he played in harry potter.....He Will Be Missed

Attachment: rharris.jpg
This has been downloaded 110 time(s).

Crawling in my skin
These wounds, they will not heal
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 10:47 PM
FoamyFan is currently offline Click here to Send FoamyFan a Private Message Find more posts by FoamyFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoolWizard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Brilliant idea for a tribute thread! Many here may not know this, but years before he played in Harry Potter, Richard Harris was King Arthur in the 1967 movie musical, Camelot.
He was the best actor and his replacement in HP just lacks the charm he brought to the role of Albus Dumbledore. He will be missed.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 11:53 PM
CoolWizard is currently offline Find more posts by CoolWizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

He was a great Dumbledore, and not to be an ass here, but isn't this thread a little late?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 01:21 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

lol @hotsauce, but yes he is a legend and noone can play Dumbledore like him.

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 01:49 AM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando´s Angel
~Dead man tell no lies~

thats for sure. . . i know about that when it pass in the oscars 2003, and it was so sad . . . i almost cry . .

He will be missed a lot

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 02:13 AM
Orlando´s Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando´s Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando´s Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
oceanflame
jennifleur

yea the new dumbledore doesnt have taht same twinkle in his eye

.let me go crazy on you.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 02:16 AM
oceanflame is currently offline Click here to Send oceanflame a Private Message Find more posts by oceanflame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoolWizard
Restricted

Account Restricted

No one could do Dumbledore better than Richard Harris. I also recommend you guys get hold of the Camelot DVD. Harris is superb in that as well.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 02:51 AM
CoolWizard is currently offline Find more posts by CoolWizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pretty angel

in a magazine i read richard harris wasnt going to play dumbledor but his grandaughter said she would never talk to him so he ended up playing dumbledor and yeah he will be missed

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 05:54 AM
pretty angel is currently offline Click here to Send pretty angel a Private Message Find more posts by pretty angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
you-know-who
She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named

yes i agree that he will be missed very much both by his family friends and die hard fans.... i dont agree that this s late.. its never to late to make a tribute..... mr. harris brought on exactly what i thought that dumbledore would be like especially the way that he talked.. his soft voice made him seem wiser and older, now i do have respect for his replace ment but i agree that he does not have the twinkle in his eye and its just not the same...

mr. harris will be and is missed very much...

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 05:46 PM
you-know-who is currently offline Click here to Send you-know-who a Private Message Find more posts by you-know-who Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoolWizard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Our loss is Heaven's gain, as I see it. I watched Sorcerer's Stone last night as a kind of private tribute.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 07:15 PM