KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Who's your Favorite HP Character?

Who is your favorite character?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Harry Potter 1 2.00%
Hermione Granger 5 10.00%
Ronald Weasly 7 14.00%
Draco Malfoy 10 20.00%
Luna lovegood 1 2.00%
Nymphadora Tonks 2 4.00%
Remus Lupin 8 16.00%
Mad Eye Moody 2 4.00%
Ginny Weasly 0 0%
Other 14 28.00%
Total: 50 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who's your Favorite HP Character?
Started by: Matt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Matt
Mr M

Question Whos Your Favorite Character In Harry Potter? And Why?

Whos Yah Favorite And Why?
confused

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 03:00 PM
Matt is currently offline Click here to Send Matt a Private Message Find more posts by Matt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matt
Mr M

I sAy Hagrid Is Me Favorite Evn tho i like the ofas hes gota be the most kool one. The Big Friendly Giant. Robby Coltrain. He He. "Ello Arry" yes

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 03:02 PM
Matt is currently offline Click here to Send Matt a Private Message Find more posts by Matt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lupin

Lupin. Because he rocks.
Also Sirius, because, also, he rocks too.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 05:48 PM
Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

I don't have a favourite character! I love them all. Except for Umbridge. Snape is cool. For some odd reason I like him. Weird, I know. I also really hate Dumbledore!

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 07:43 PM
brookealicious6 is currently offline Click here to Send brookealicious6 a Private Message Find more posts by brookealicious6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braavosi
First Sword of Braavos

Definitely Mad-Eye Moody. Damn he's cool! Also maybe Fred and George simply because. Good luck F & G with your joke shop!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 10:44 PM
Braavosi is currently offline Click here to Send Braavosi a Private Message Find more posts by Braavosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skittles19
***** what?

I agree lupin
smile

Sirius and Lupin are the best smile

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 11:47 PM
Skittles19 is currently offline Click here to Send Skittles19 a Private Message Find more posts by Skittles19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
julibug

snape is my fave. at least in the movies. but i am an alan rickman addict.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 04:21 AM
julibug is currently offline Click here to Send julibug a Private Message Find more posts by julibug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matt
Mr M

Looks like your lovers of snape and lupin? wats so rong wid dumbordor?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 03:00 PM
Deadalus

i love cho. let me restate that. i dont like cho. i LOVE cho. she rocks.

A world is supported by four things. The learnings of the wise, the justice of the great, the prayers of the rightous, and the valor of the brave. But all of these are nothing with out a ruler who knows the art of ruling.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 10:05 PM
Deadalus is currently offline Click here to Send Deadalus a Private Message Find more posts by Deadalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

I think dumbledore is just.....too patient. It's annoying... lol... I don't understand.
I was very proud of Fred and George in the fifth book. They did what was right. I just hope they don't get into a "row" like Percy did.

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 10:46 PM
brookealicious6 is currently offline Click here to Send brookealicious6 a Private Message Find more posts by brookealicious6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matt
Mr M

i like hagrid the big frendly giant

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 01:38 PM
Excalibur

dumbledore is great, course. Sirius, lupin, mad-eye...

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 05:31 PM
Excalibur is currently offline Click here to Send Excalibur a Private Message Find more posts by Excalibur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

My favorite Character has to be Hermione, That girl can stick up for herself and doesn't care if she is a "bookworm" . Besides all that she is a loyal friend and puts up with 2 boys! YOu have to give her credit for that. rock
~thats me> bunny

she's miss california <3

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 08:48 PM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Meli
CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow

Hermione, Ron and a new person in the 5th book. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Luna Lovegood, because I'm a lot like herbig grin

Hermione because she's so smart and funny.
Ron because the person who plays him is so damn cute and because he's just himbig grin

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 12:54 AM
Meli is currently offline Click here to Send Meli a Private Message Find more posts by Meli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Hermoine.....b/c she knows how to cast the spells right...er sort of

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 01:35 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

I guess...hermione...is...confused cool....She can get annoying like Dumbledore tho...I think they're just too smart! I do think it's cool how she knows practically everything before she goes to school in the first year...That's something I would do.

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 05:39 PM
alex619

mine is sirius,lupin,and mad eye in the movies though it was snape because he plays bein bad just so damn good Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 07:05 PM
alex619 is currently offline Click here to Send alex619 a Private Message Find more posts by alex619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RemusLupin100

My favorite charactar is Remus Lupin.......he's awsome! Reamy the Dreamy! and he's gonna be played by David Thewlis.........yaaaay!!!!
bunny David Thewlis = love

if you call David Thewlis A big nose ill rip off your nose.

Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Yay to all harry potter people except mabey snape.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 09:46 PM
RemusLupin100 is currently offline Click here to Send RemusLupin100 a Private Message Find more posts by RemusLupin100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RemusLupin100

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
aahhhhhhh! attack of the dancing banannas! run!

ok i just had to say that.

Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Yay to all harry potter people except mabey snape.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 09:48 PM
RemusLupin100 is currently offline Click here to Send RemusLupin100 a Private Message Find more posts by RemusLupin100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hpluva14

i agree with bellabutterfly about the 2 boys but i think sirius and lupin rok
ne 1 have a sn post it minez luvablqt17

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 11:18 PM
hpluva14 is currently offline Click here to Send hpluva14 a Private Message Find more posts by hpluva14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote