KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Which HP Book did You like The Most???

Which HP Book Did You Like Best???
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Sorcerer's Stone 0 0%
Chamber of Secrets 1 3.23%
Prisoner of Azkaban 13 41.94%
Goblet of Fire 9 29.03%
Order of The Pheonix 8 25.81%
Total: 31 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Which HP Book did You like The Most???
Started by: NTonks

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NTonks
Crash's Wife

Which HP Book did You like The Most???

I think The order of the pheonix was the best by far.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 04:33 AM
NTonks is currently offline Click here to Send NTonks a Private Message Find more posts by NTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

#3, then #5, then #2, then #4 then #1

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 04:47 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTonks
Crash's Wife

#1 wasn't that great in my opinion

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 04:56 AM
NTonks is currently offline Click here to Send NTonks a Private Message Find more posts by NTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

yeah I didnt think so either....but 3..wow...we got Lupin, Sirius.... and learned about wormtail too...plus the whole escape and how sirius was after black...but then wasn't...he was actaully after scabbers...

sorry for the spelling....

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 05:02 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTonks
Crash's Wife

yea, the third book was my favorite before the fifth came out.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 05:09 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

yeah...the 5th is my 2nd...it was really good though too big grin I couldn't put it down...read it in 2 days.........

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 05:19 AM
NTonks
Crash's Wife

yea i read the book in three days...i was up until 4 or 5 am every day...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 05:32 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

me too!! I was up really REALLY late....had no clue...and it would be like 3 a.m. and I would be all....yikes...i gotta get to bed...I can't believe how caught up you can get in her books.....they are all great... big grin This one.....Its almost, ALMOST a tie with #3.... I liked them both the same...but book 3 had All the new characters, the firebolt, the thing with scabbers and crookshanks.... Ron/Hermy were really steaming with each other...just building up for a romance later... also Hogsmead too!! big grin

but in 5..you got umbridge..who i hated...but actually liked reading her parts...b/c they were intriguing and also in hopes that Harry would let her have it! Then we got Tonks and the others who came to get harry in the beginning..... then the trial, the order....LUNA... all kinds of NEW stuff...

They both were great!!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 05:45 AM
Danistar
Eowyn & Faramir forever!!

The Prisoner of Azkaban is the best!!!!!!!

'Oh you won't need ink.' said professor Umbridge, with the merest suggestion of a laugh in her voice.
EXTRA LESSONS WITH SNAPE -what on earth had he done to deserve this?
Amazing, how much more difficult it was to extend his arm tvelve inches and touch her hand than it was to snatch a speeding Snitch from midair.
There are more qoutes in my profile.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 05:11 PM
Danistar is currently offline Click here to Send Danistar a Private Message Find more posts by Danistar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i haven't finished reading book 5 yet. it's really hard to say which book was my all time fave. i like the darker drama and mystery/action in books 2, 4, and 5. where harry has to deal with people hating him and people he cares for dying. more real feeling situations. it feels like in book 4 and 5, i can relate to him more. the anger and frustration he's feeling while all harry really wants is to be normal and happy. that's real. i'm guesssing more teens can connect with book 5 then the rest of the series. the reason that i haven't finished reading 5 is 'cause i'm working on fanfictions and reading mangas. i'll have to get back to it soon. hate hard covers!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 04:04 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvharrypotter
DANIEL IS SO HOT

I really liked book number 4 it was so awesome! I really liked the dark ending especially!

pirate THE TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS SUPER BOWL CHAMPS! pirate

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 06:57 PM
iluvharrypotter is currently offline Click here to Send iluvharrypotter a Private Message Find more posts by iluvharrypotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

i didn't like 1 orr 2 actually...sorry if i offend!

I love 3 then 5 then 4.

Lot of love!!!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 06:59 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

My favourites are 3,5 then 4.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 09:07 AM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
loly
Cora's psychiatrist

I like the prisoner of azkaban and the goblet of fire the best!!!!
de order wud go sumtin like this: 4,3,5,2,1
They all rock!

made by the weird and wonderful crazy_csmile

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 08:45 PM
loly is currently offline Click here to Send loly a Private Message Find more posts by loly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

No! 3 first! three three! LOl! hee hee

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 10:37 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JaXonZLilMaMi
Rubber Duckies #1 FAn!

I like them all!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 11:11 PM
JaXonZLilMaMi is currently offline Click here to Send JaXonZLilMaMi a Private Message Find more posts by JaXonZLilMaMi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sheepz
Butter on a Stick

My Favorites are 1 and 4

Pippin: We've had one, yes. What about second breakfast?
Merry: I don't think he knows about second breakfast, Pip.
Pippin: What about elevenses? Luncheon? Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper? He knows about them, doesn't he?
Merry: I wouldn't count on it.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 12:59 AM
Sheepz is currently offline Click here to Send Sheepz a Private Message Find more posts by Sheepz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
remusL.

#3 is the best of all followed by #5, then #4, then #2

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 11:43 PM
remusL. is currently offline Click here to Send remusL. a Private Message Find more posts by remusL. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Toms_Chick85
hp luver 4-ever

i think # 5 or 3 wear the best books.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 05:28 PM
Toms_Chick85 is currently offline Click here to Send Toms_Chick85 a Private Message Find more posts by Toms_Chick85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luna050
I luv Oliver

I LOOOOOOOOOOve the fith book its a much darker story than the other four. it also has a lot more acction love love

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 09:13 AM
luna050 is currently offline Click here to Send luna050 a Private Message Find more posts by luna050 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote