KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » draco and hermione

draco and hermione
Started by: charmaine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lime
Citrus Flavour

draco and hermione

ok ive been reading some weird stories on the internet about these two and now they are kinda making sense they have this hate between them but could it be something deeper do you think it could turn into love and woudent it make good reading watching these two driving each other crazy i mean picture this draco thinking about hermione then cursing himself that he shoudent be thinking like that beacuae shes a mudblood and the malfoys hate mudbloods and then youve got hermione having thought of draco and then thinking hang isent this the guy whos always never calling you by your real name always big bush granger and filthy mudblood

so what do you think i think it would really make good reading

so if you would like to write stories here feel free id love to read them
and maybe i will write some too

or if you would just like to post a comment i wil bw looking forward to reading your thoughts on this subject

but hey but before you start doubting you never know these two could end up together you know how jk rowling likes to surprise

Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 08:30 AM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

Yeah...thats good.

That would definately be a table turned - talk about 360 degrees!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that draco would be disowned if he fell for Hermy, and just as well too!

LOL! laughing out loud

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 02:34 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j

sorry, i meant 180 degree's - im so thick!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 02:34 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malfoy's chick
Girl obsessed with Harry

I don't think they should get together, no offence but that is yuk. I would rather Hermione/Harry or even though i know it won't happen Harry/Draco, now they are opposites attract!

Ani? my have you grown!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 04:03 PM
Malfoy's chick is currently offline Click here to Send Malfoy's chick a Private Message Find more posts by Malfoy's chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anarion
J.

I don't care much for these relationships. Lol, and let me tell you, these Internet informations are mostly false. Look at all those rumors about Book 5 which were very far from what was written.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 04:28 PM
Anarion is currently offline Click here to Send Anarion a Private Message Find more posts by Anarion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

i kinow but you never know

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 05:20 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nefertite

Draco and Hermione together? Never

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 06:30 PM
Nefertite is currently offline Click here to Send Nefertite a Private Message Find more posts by Nefertite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

it could happen and it would make good reading

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 07:02 PM
Laviera_j

Yeah...but if Harry and Hermy did get together it would satisfy a lot of readers...then again, Hermy and Draco will make people think about it for ages...

It will be unexpected i think.

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 07:58 PM
chica16
chica

whats with all these rumors a bout harry and draco

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 03:16 AM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

i agree laviera and chica16 i have no idea about those rumours about harry and draco i think people just want a bit off fun i suppose

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 01:13 PM
MoonChild
Moon Dancer

are u people nutts??!?! Harry and Draco?!?!?!huh NEVER EVER IN A MILLON YEARS!!!! thumb down come on people its a children's book!!! no no

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 01:30 PM
MoonChild is currently offline Click here to Send MoonChild a Private Message Find more posts by MoonChild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

this is about draco and hermione i was just answering chica16 question
draco and harry i think not i agree it is a childrens book

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 03:41 PM
Danistar
Eowyn & Faramir forever!!

quote:
Originally posted by Nefertite
Draco and Hermione together? Never

I agree with you.
Draco hates Hermione. mad

'Oh you won't need ink.' said professor Umbridge, with the merest suggestion of a laugh in her voice.
EXTRA LESSONS WITH SNAPE -what on earth had he done to deserve this?
Amazing, how much more difficult it was to extend his arm tvelve inches and touch her hand than it was to snatch a speeding Snitch from midair.
There are more qoutes in my profile.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 05:29 PM
Danistar is currently offline Click here to Send Danistar a Private Message Find more posts by Danistar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

yeah but you never know that might change their minds about each other tommorow i am going to write a story here

and then you can make up your minds

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 06:16 PM
phee630

draco hates hermione. They don't even have quidditch simalarities.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 07:18 PM
phee630 is currently offline Click here to Send phee630 a Private Message Find more posts by phee630 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aragorniscool45

yah but u never no if he will start liking her

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 07:36 PM
aragorniscool45 is currently offline Click here to Send aragorniscool45 a Private Message Find more posts by aragorniscool45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

dont doubt jk rowling she might well shock you and make it so that draco and hermione have feeling for each other

im going to write that story tommorow and then you can make your own minds up

but if you wat so can you if you wanna write stories here feel free laughing laughing

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 08:01 PM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

ok so i promised you a story so here goes harry ron and hermione were all about to start there sixth year they all borded the hogwarts express and managed to find a compartement to themselves it was late afternoon when the plump lady with the food trolley arrived they each brought some pumpkin pasties and cauldron cakes each they were enjoying themselves when a familiar voice was heard when the compartment door opened.
draco:well well look who we have hear the potty the weasel and the

draco stopped and stared at the girl reading a book this girl who he enjoyed teasing and making her life a misery he was thinking to himself wow she looks different and he was right she was holding herself differentley somehow how did he not notice it before her hair had changed it didnt seem to be bushy like it has alwayse been it was sleek shiny and straighter her hair had also grown a couple of inches it flowed and it really brought out her eyes those large beautiful crimson eyes
draco had been staring at her for a few moments like he was in some sort of trance when hermione looked up

hermione: well what is it this time draco what is it you gonna call me a mudblood,big bush granger well

draco managed to recapture himself and then said
draco:you just took the words right out of my mouth granger
he then left with those two cronies of his crabbe and goyle

ron:the git
they soon got to hogwarts

it was there first lesson transfiguration
hermione has usual was the only one successful enough to turn goblet into a rooster

after class hermione saw draco malfoy with his usual gang of slytherins
crabbe, goyle pansy parkinson and her gang

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 12:34 PM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

how d you like it so far i will finish it later on i would of kept on going but there is not enought room so i will continue again later

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 12:35 PM