KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Wand Shop.... SERIOUSLY a Wand Shop!

Wand Shop.... SERIOUSLY a Wand Shop!
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Wand Shop.... SERIOUSLY a Wand Shop!

Seriously, you can seriously by wands on the internet!!!!

http://www.alivans.com/

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 07:22 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phee630

sure........and if so....where? huh??/huh????? didn't hear you...

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 07:25 PM
phee630 is currently offline Click here to Send phee630 a Private Message Find more posts by phee630 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

the link i posted above....

www.alivans.com

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 07:43 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phee630

that website is a hox

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 08:14 PM
phee630 is currently offline Click here to Send phee630 a Private Message Find more posts by phee630 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

Is it?? Well, souns fun...

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 08:25 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

it isnt a hoax, you seriously can buy wands from there!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 08:35 PM
Laviera_j

Cool, which wand would you choose? I would choose a fourteen inch mahoggany with phoenix feather!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 08:37 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phee630

what would you do with a fake wand??????

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 08:53 PM
Laviera_j

I dunno...frame it?? LOL

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 08:53 PM
phee630

ha ha...no

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 08:56 PM
Laviera_j

but i mean if it was real, which type would youi get?

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 08:57 PM
phee630

iono. hve you been to www.harrypotter.com?????????? then i'll tell u...*evil grin and laugh*

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 08:58 PM
Laviera_j

haaahaaa!

no, im gonna go now, so im leaving the forum for now!

bye!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 09:00 PM
phee630

bye!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 09:04 PM
silver_tears

its true you can buy them and i think they look cool id get one jus as a souvenir type thing and like keep it in its box happy

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 12:06 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I'd wave it around and shout 'petrificus totalus' at people!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 08:07 PM
ron&mione4eva

id go up to ppl in a resturant and say wingardium leviosa so their food would fly in the air lol

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 03:56 AM
ron&mione4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ron&mione4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ron&mione4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JaXonZLilMaMi
Rubber Duckies #1 FAn!

yea that sounds like something i would do and then make it fall on their heads muahaha slytherin chick here muahaha

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 08:02 PM
JaXonZLilMaMi is currently offline Click here to Send JaXonZLilMaMi a Private Message Find more posts by JaXonZLilMaMi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss S Malfoy
Delusional

I would go and Levicorpus them then laugh my head off when they started levitating by their ankles.

My wand would be an 12 1/4" Maple with a Ashwinder Ash core.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 09:34 PM
Miss S Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Miss S Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Miss S Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

i have an apprentice wand - those are about twenty-five dollars and those wands can get ridiculously expensive.

if you want to have exact replicas of the wands from the movies, there's a website that has stuff from lord of the rings like arwen's evenstar necklace and the "one ring" and such.

they have harry's wand, ron's wand, hermione's wand...
snape's, dumbledore's, the "triwizard set," which has harry's, cedric's, fleur's, and krum's wands. stuff i like to look at with drool dripping from my mouth but stuff i would never buy with my own money because i have much much more need of it elsewhere. grrr... i can't remember that site...

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 10:37 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote