KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Fave new character

Fave new character
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Fave new character

LOVED Tonks. Kreacher was Kreepy, but Kool too... I amuse myself with alliteration...

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 07:57 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phee630

good 4 u

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 07:58 PM
phee630 is currently offline Click here to Send phee630 a Private Message Find more posts by phee630 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

Tonks was good...loved Tonks. Kingsley seemed sweet - tough, but sweet! Like a big ol' teddy bear!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 08:06 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTonks
Crash's Wife

Tonks was kewl...my new fave character....Luna Lovegoods also kool

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 10:32 PM
NTonks is currently offline Click here to Send NTonks a Private Message Find more posts by NTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvharrypotter
DANIEL IS SO HOT

Pheonix, have you read Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix? If you have, why do you like Kreacher?! He was the reason that Sirius is dead!! But, I guess it's not totally his fault though. He is really creepy.

pirate THE TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS SUPER BOWL CHAMPS! pirate

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 01:21 AM
iluvharrypotter is currently offline Click here to Send iluvharrypotter a Private Message Find more posts by iluvharrypotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

Luna Lovegoodcos she reminds me of me rock

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 09:58 AM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

quote:
Originally posted by iluvharrypotter
Pheonix, have you read Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix? If you have, why do you like Kreacher?! He was the reason that Sirius is dead!! But, I guess it's not totally his fault though. He is really creepy.

I didnt LIKE him, but he was a good character! I hate Snape, but he's a good character as weel - you don't have to like someone to think they're cool! and i did say he was creepy

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 08:22 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

creepy characters r cool

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 09:20 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

tonks' powers would so come in handy for me!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 08:08 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luna050
I luv Oliver

Luna Lovegood Rocks!!! rock

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 09:17 AM
luna050 is currently offline Click here to Send luna050 a Private Message Find more posts by luna050 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

indeed

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 10:52 AM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

i'd love to be a metamorphmagi (sp?)

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 06:41 PM
AccioOliverWood

I really liked Luna Lovegood because she was so...different! Sure it got a little creepy at times, but I found it great comic relief.
Tonks was cool, but she didnt really stand out to me. Kreacher was an interesting little git ((I hate him for what he did and all, but you gotta admit, he was quite interesting)).
I absolutely could NOT STAND Umbitch...uhh...i mean Umbridge. She was just so....evil. lol!
I loved Neville's whole new outburst of courage in the DoM.

But no matter what characters get introduced, Sirius Black *sobs* will always be my favorite!

Lucius: Now, now, Draco. Play nicely.

pirate Arrrrg.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 07:01 PM
AccioOliverWood is currently offline Click here to Send AccioOliverWood a Private Message Find more posts by AccioOliverWood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

SSSIIIIIIIRRRRRRRIIIIUUUUUSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

my preciousssssssssssssss......................

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 07:16 PM
hpxmenlotrnerd

Definitely Tonks, shes really comical! I know sirius isn't new, but he is my all time fav character!!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 07:36 PM
hpxmenlotrnerd is currently offline Click here to Send hpxmenlotrnerd a Private Message Find more posts by hpxmenlotrnerd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

its weird, i really liked sirius all the time, but he wasnt my FAVOURITE, but now that hes dead *starts to cry* i love him all the more!! *cries harder*
also Luna is really really cool!! And Tonks, yeah, shes cool.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 08:12 AM
frootlooplucy is currently offline Click here to Send frootlooplucy a Private Message Find more posts by frootlooplucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
loly
Cora's psychiatrist

Luna, and Tonks. They're cool. Tonks rocks rock

made by the weird and wonderful crazy_csmile

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 09:37 PM
loly is currently offline Click here to Send loly a Private Message Find more posts by loly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote