KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » they drop quidditch and now the robes!

they drop quidditch and now the robes!
Started by: america_boxers

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
america_boxers

they drop quidditch and now the robes!

whats with the clothes?? i just saw pics of PoA and they are all in muggle clothes and not robes. i am liking this new directer less and less ( cuttin quidditch mad mad burn him at the steak!)

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 10:25 PM
america_boxers is currently offline Click here to Send america_boxers a Private Message Find more posts by america_boxers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ron&mione4eva

The pictures of them in muggle clothes are just for rehearsal. They don't have official pictures from the movie because it hasn't been filmed yet. I don't think they dropped quidditch, and I think thats just a rumor.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 03:59 AM
ron&mione4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ron&mione4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ron&mione4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

for ur info they dont always wear robes in the book either also i doubt they would cut quidditch out its quite important and even if they dont wear robes in some of the scenes there is no need to freak i mean they dont always have to wear robes at school happy

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 04:01 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
america_boxers

i was just saying i mean in the books most witches and wizards dont even know how to wear muggle clothes...i mean in the books its what they all wear ( you didntr need to yell embarrasment sad )

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
Now i must go... ninja vanish!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 11:58 AM
america_boxers is currently offline Click here to Send america_boxers a Private Message Find more posts by america_boxers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Actually they do wear robes in the movie , all those pics u saw were probley for rehearsal , down here is a pic of them in there hogwarts robes making the movie.

Attachment: the%20trio%20on%20set.jpg
This has been downloaded 61 time(s).

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 12:03 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
america_boxers

i see...cool i wanted them to wear robes anyway

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 12:05 PM
clispin

i think they have dropped quidditch coz they've dropped wood. i dont understand though I mean they said it was too muchto pay him yet they have all these extras they need him for wood hes important (well not really) but hes a character and they cant have quidditch without him seeing as hes the captain. I dont know if this movies gonna be any good. there seems to be a lot of problems and complaints.

By the time they had diminished from 50 to eight, the other dwarves began to suspect "Hungry".

Elvis is dead, Mozart is dead, Einstein is dead, and I'm not feeling so great myself. wink
DANCE!! DANCE YOU FOOLS!!!!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 01:35 PM
clispin is currently offline Click here to Send clispin a Private Message Find more posts by clispin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
america_boxers

But why do they have the ppl who play angilina and kaite bell if they droped the wood?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 02:07 PM
silver_tears

i dunno but i doubt they cut out quidditch i mean its very important in the third book so dont jump to conclusions we jus have to wait till we see the movie for ourselves big grin

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 01:39 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

k i'm a gossip kid and i heard that they are cutting cho chang out until the fourth movie and are going to have clips of quidditch in the movie but yah quidditch is the second most important part of the thrid movie and anyway... the robe thing is so not true i have so many pics of the cast in robes just their some where they wear muggle clothes neatr the end i hear!

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 03:53 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

cutting quidditch? thats like the matrix cutting the kung fu or star wars cutting lightsabers.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 07:50 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote