KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Questions?

Questions?
Started by: IBTonks

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
IBTonks

Questions?

Heya! does anyone need any questions answering about Harry Potter, i'm sure i can answer pretty much anything, like i know who is likely to play Pansy Parkinson for example, and who is being considered for the role of Fleur Delacour. Even if u wanna know how many quditch matches there may be in the third film! i'm happy to answer all questions!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 02:21 PM
IBTonks is currently offline Click here to Send IBTonks a Private Message Find more posts by IBTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
america_boxers

its for sure they are haveing quidditch now?

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
Now i must go... ninja vanish!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 02:22 PM
america_boxers is currently offline Click here to Send america_boxers a Private Message Find more posts by america_boxers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBTonks

If your talking about the third film, yes they are. There will be at least one match and it will be bigger and better than the past two movies, the sepcial effects will be amaizing

"I know that your hiding things, Using gentle words to shelter me, Your words were like a dream, But dreams could never fool me. Not that easily"

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 04:16 PM
IBTonks is currently offline Click here to Send IBTonks a Private Message Find more posts by IBTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

Is jack ryder gonna play cedric diggory in the 4th film?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 04:32 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBTonks

The news service reports that Jack Ryder, who is the UK TV show "EastEnders," is up for the role of Cedric Diggory. But this doesn't mean that he will be the Casted Cedric. However if he is determined there is a good chance that he will get the part

"I know that your hiding things, Using gentle words to shelter me, Your words were like a dream, But dreams could never fool me. Not that easily"

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 04:37 PM
Lee^

can sirius really b dead??? cause hes like the best char there is. if he really is i will b sad cause he had the whole "above the law thing" goin. so i wouldnt think jk would really take a coo person like him out could she???

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 08:20 PM
Lee^ is currently offline Click here to Send Lee^ a Private Message Find more posts by Lee^ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deafmonkey

of course he isnt dead, they should kill fudge and percy then let sirius become minister of magic

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 08:23 PM
deafmonkey is currently offline Click here to Send deafmonkey a Private Message Find more posts by deafmonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
america_boxers

lol that would be awsome

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 08:25 PM
america_boxers is currently offline Click here to Send america_boxers a Private Message Find more posts by america_boxers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lee^

sounds good 2 me deafmonkey rock

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 08:25 PM
Lee^ is currently offline Click here to Send Lee^ a Private Message Find more posts by Lee^ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBTonks

there are rumors saying that he is not dead that place was a portkey for people in the order of the phoenix if they ever get into trouble or they use the time turner to go back in time and save him. But then y didn't Harry know about this? personally i think he's gone

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 10:16 PM
Lee^

no NOOOOOOOO!!!!! HE CANT B GONE!!!! HE WAS MY HOOM!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 01:57 AM
deafmonkey

they just faked sirius dying, so that harry wouldnt get into anymore trouble with his dreams. if they fake sirius gettin killed then harry wont go to chase after imaginary shit like some dude on crack

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 01:58 AM
deafmonkey is currently offline Click here to Send deafmonkey a Private Message Find more posts by deafmonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

HE IS GONE GET OVER IT!

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 02:31 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

whose gonna play viktor krum?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 11:21 AM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBTonks

No Casting has been spoken about for the fourth film, only rumors, so i was unable to find n e thing on viktor krum, however in my searching, i found a tiny artical the british comedian Rowan Atkinson who is being cosidered to play Voldemort.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 01:34 PM
IBTonks

in case u don't know who he is....he's Mr Bean!!! but i'm not sure i can believe that this rumor will come true, we will just have to wait and see!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 01:36 PM
america_boxers

i have a question...does anyone know how james and lily defied the dark lord 3 times or what james and lily and sirius had as jobs? (i bet james was an auror or he played quidditch) if you know please tell!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 01:43 PM
IBTonks

James Potter was born c.1960 (CR) of a Wizarding family. He inherited quite a fortune (AOL). James was probably the only son in that family (OP6). While at Hogwarts (c. 1971-1978) James made quite a name for himself. He was a brilliant student who became Head Boy in his last year. He was one of the the ringleaders of a group of mischievous students and was seldom seen without his best friend, Sirius Black, by his side (PA10). One of his accomplishments, although unknown to most people at the time, was to become an Animagus, quite a feat for an underage wizard. He did this because another of his dearest companions, Remus Lupin, was a werewolf. In animal form, all of the group of friends could join Lupin in adventures around the countryside once a month when he had transformed.

James was an excellent Quidditch player. He was a Chaser for the Gryffindor team (Sch2). He received an award for Quidditch in 1973 (SS/f).
(NOTE: In the film, James is said to be a Seeker (SS/f), but JKR stated that he was the Chaser in the second Scholastic interview).

At Hogwarts, James met Lily Evans, a Witch of Muggle parentage, who was also quite a brilliant student. At first she would have nothing to do with James, who was somewhat arrogant (OP28). Eventually the two became a couple and by the time they were seventh years, they were Head Boy and Girl. Lily and James were married straight out of Hogwarts (c. 1979) and had a son, Harry, on July 31, 1980. James and Lily were strongly loyal to Dumbledore in the fight against Voldemort. They were members of the Order of the Phoenix and fought against the Dark Lord (OP). When Voldemort became aware of the prophesy concerning a baby born at the end of July of 1980, they became a particular target of the Dark Lord, and they went into hiding in 1981.

SO as far as i can tell they didn't actually defy him, it was the prophecy that sparked voldemorts targeting of the potters

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 01:48 PM
IBTonks

oh, and lily was a Sorceress

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 01:51 PM
america_boxers

that would make harry 23? where did you get this?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 02:32 PM