KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Daniel will keep playin harry after 3rd movie!

Daniel will keep playin harry after 3rd movie!
Started by: loly

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
loly
Cora's psychiatrist

Warning Daniel will keep playin harry after 3rd movie!

I just found out that the news about daniel not playin harry after movie 3 is a romour!!!! which is gud coz it'd be wierd changin the person 1/2 way through the films!!!!!

made by the weird and wonderful crazy_csmile

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 06:47 PM
loly is currently offline Click here to Send loly a Private Message Find more posts by loly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

It wud indeed be just that

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 07:58 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBTonks

it wasn't a rumor! he loves making the films but he wasn't sure if he wanted to do it n e more caus he was worried bout his education but his parents were against the idea of him quittin as obviously it's an amazing opportunity for him! it will set him up for life! however it is tru that he will continue the films but only up unit the fifth, and then he will see how he feels then!

"I know that your hiding things, Using gentle words to shelter me, Your words were like a dream, But dreams could never fool me. Not that easily"

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 08:35 PM
IBTonks is currently offline Click here to Send IBTonks a Private Message Find more posts by IBTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

that's good that he's concerned and keeps his education in mind, that's very important and i'm proud that he does. funny that his parents don't want him to quit, perfectly understandable! wow, i didn't know he was going to stay til five. can't wait to see a movie version of that! i wished the other kid actors and tom felton would stay on for that long too. when he is finished with the harry potter saga, i wonder what movies he'd be in next. he'll 17 or 19 by the time he does finish them. can't wait to see him all grown up, maybe he'll be even more handsome than he is now. now, for something off topic, i hope tom felton doesn't quit acting for good! i was horrified when i heard that.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 12:27 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
loly
Cora's psychiatrist

ok, dont get mad at me coz i just got the news from a friend, and she sed that his mam sed that he's not quitting-thats all i knew

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 09:27 PM
loly is currently offline Click here to Send loly a Private Message Find more posts by loly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
loly
Cora's psychiatrist

thanx 4 de info tho yes

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 09:29 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i'm so grateful that he's not quitting!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 11:02 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

Yeah, but Tomsays he wants to be a fisherman once he is done with HP....cant remember where i herd that tho...

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 11:35 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilyEvensPotter
Order of the Phoenix

He said it in an interview for Vanity Fair a couple years back. (Do NOT ask how I remember that!) lol.

P.S. A few of us have a pretty good story about Draco and Hermione going on a dif. thread.... feel free to check it out or add on!

love, LILY EVENS POTTER

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 02:19 PM
LilyEvensPotter is currently offline Click here to Send LilyEvensPotter a Private Message Find more posts by LilyEvensPotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

Its pretty cool cept im no good at fanfic

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 06:09 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote