KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Fan Art

Fan Art
Started by: hpluva14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (53): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hpluva14

Warning Lily And James Potter

hay im writting a fan fic of lily and james potter and if ne 1 want to share ne ideas post them
when im finished i will post the story it will be from lily evans point of veiw if u do give me any ideas that i use i will credit u(if that makes any sense to you) i want any ideas on how she got her letter wut she did during school and ill include that memory from the 5th pleeze post ne ideas and i will not take credit for them i swear ill give u the credit post ideas pleeze ttyl

ps if u have an sn post it mines luvablqt17 wink

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 11:54 PM
hpluva14 is currently offline Click here to Send hpluva14 a Private Message Find more posts by hpluva14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

So....your writing some kind of book? That would be cool....Just remember that she hated James until 7th year stick out tongue

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 11:57 PM
brookealicious6 is currently offline Click here to Send brookealicious6 a Private Message Find more posts by brookealicious6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hpluva14

ya

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 12:11 AM
hpluva14 is currently offline Click here to Send hpluva14 a Private Message Find more posts by hpluva14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

I can't really think of anything to help you out....Um...
Come to think of it Rowling has never really told us any details of James and Lily...except for that memory of Snapes...So your pretty much safe to write whatever you want!

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 12:15 AM
brookealicious6 is currently offline Click here to Send brookealicious6 a Private Message Find more posts by brookealicious6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hpluva14

ya well i read ALOT of fanfics on various sites and wut is weird is that they all new lilys maiden name evans and i allready started but its on ma comp at home in tx

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 02:49 AM
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

i have heard in a jk interview that his mom left a lot more in him than just that touch thing in the first book... she slipped up that harry's mom left anothere anti voldermort charm to do with his eyes? i don't know what this is about but it might help you... i suppose

-TeamMir-

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 09:03 PM
Moosooman is currently offline Click here to Send Moosooman a Private Message Find more posts by Moosooman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hpluva14

it mite

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 11:51 PM
hpluva14

Warning

* facts (correct me if im wrong)
Lily Evans didnt like james till 7th year
James was always trying to impress Lily And he liked her
James always screwed up his hair, even though it was allready messy
Lily and james were both in the Order Of the Pheonix
Lily Died to save Harry from Voldermort
Lily had bright green eyes(im not sure if it was bright green or just green)red hair and was popular in school
James was a ______(wut is it seeker or chaser)
James had black always messy hair and wore geekish glasses but was popular
James was good friends with Remus Lupin aka Moony and Peter Petigrew aka traitor or Wormtail was a friend
Sirius Black aka Padfoot was James' best friend
Padfoot became godfather of Harry
Moony is a werewolf (but like who cares)
Wormtail(traitor)betrayed James and Lily By becoming their secret keeper (Sirius was then decided it would be obvious since he was james' best friend and that they should change keeps to someone less obvious like Peter) and telling voldermort where they were
James nickname is Prongs
Lily's sister Petunia hated Lily
Lily's parents were very proud of lily when she got her acceptance letter to Hogwarts
Snape wasnt very liked at school
Lily was kind hearted
Snape found out in like 5th year about Moony being a werewolf but didnt tell anyone but dumbledore who allready knew
Their nicknames were wut they were......
Padfoot-Sirius-animagus form-dog(his paws or feet are padded Moony-Remus-werewolf(becomes a were wolf in the moon) Wormtail-Peter-animagus form- rat(tail looks like a worm) Prongs-James-animagus form-Stag(i dont know bout this one but its something to do with being a horse)
James was kind of stuck up if you know what i mean like just embarassing people because he can
Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 04:10 AM
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think james was a seeker like harry coz in the first film (i don't remember the book thet well) when they looked on the trophie above james potter it said 'seeker'... i think

-TeamMir-

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 10:51 AM
Moosooman is currently offline Click here to Send Moosooman a Private Message Find more posts by Moosooman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

James is a seeker and Lily had green eyes (remember everyone says Harry has Lily's eyes)

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 02:32 AM
danradclifeluva

k
ima go chek on tha seeker chaser thing cuz its not wut tha movie said cuz the movie came of tha book and im writting this off tha book so i dunnoby tha way this is hpluva14 i just forgot ma password so i had to get a newuser name

SIRIUS AND LUPIN KICK ASS! wink

beer butterbeer is mmm mmm good (i noe cuz i had it at barnes and nobles when me an ma grl and ma sis went to pik up tha book)

Harry+Ginny love
Hermoine+Ronlove
Neville+Lunalove

New Orleans And Dallas R The Best Cities(even if r footballteams suk) thumb down miffed

Cheerleaders Are Tha Best

SRS rules

by tha way if ya read ma posts and tha spellins off dont mind it cuz im in summer mode and i dont hink bout nething except cheerleadn and chillian

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 12:50 PM
danradclifeluva is currently offline Click here to Send danradclifeluva a Private Message Find more posts by danradclifeluva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malfoy101

Cool seeker or chaser

james was a chaser they just said seeker in the movie to make it seem like he was following in james' footsteps

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 07:44 PM
Malfoy101 is currently offline Click here to Send Malfoy101 a Private Message Find more posts by Malfoy101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mina.harker

james talked about dementors to lily in front of petunia. so james must have gone to lily and petunia's house. also, i can't remember there being anything in the books about whether james was a seeker or chaser - just that he was a player. but then again, he stole a snitch in snape's memory, so he was probs a seeker

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 07:55 PM
mina.harker is currently offline Click here to Send mina.harker a Private Message Find more posts by mina.harker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danradclifeluva

thats wut i wuz thinkn he wuz playn with tha snitch so he culd be seeker but in tha others it said sumthin bout ben a chaser

beer butterbeer is mmm mmm good (i noe cuz i had it at barnes and nobles when me an ma grl and ma sis went to pik up tha book)

Harry+Ginny love
Hermoine+Ronlove
Neville+Lunalove

New Orleans And Dallas R The Best Cities(even if r footballteams suk) thumb down miffed

SRS rules

by tha way if ya read ma posts and tha spellins off dont mind it cuz im in summer mode and i dont hink bout nething except cheerleadn and chillian

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 06:54 AM
danradclifeluva is currently offline Click here to Send danradclifeluva a Private Message Find more posts by danradclifeluva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mina.harker

i suppose. dus it say newhere which house lily was in? i cant remember ever havin read it, but i rly wanna know. also, can the head boy and girl be in the same house, coz that wud mean that they were in different houses (hagrid said they were head boy and girl in their day) but then sirius said that lupin was prefect cause he and james caused too much trouble.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 04:36 PM
mina.harker is currently offline Click here to Send mina.harker a Private Message Find more posts by mina.harker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danradclifeluva

lol james and lily were both in gryffindor i think yes u can have a head boy and head grl in 1 house i think but if lily wuznt in gryffindor then she wuld be from ravenclaw cuz out of all the fanfics i read and sum facts are true in fanfics she wanted to be in raven claw but got put in gryffindor or she wuz out into ravenclaw NEVER hufflepuff or slytherin but she was always nice to snape in them except for one which was a bit farfetched (lily was a **** and got drunk alot and wuz a rebel to tha core)but the others all say gyffindor if not then raven claw they also say that she wuz really smart

Harry+Ginny love
Hermoine+Ronlove
Neville+Lunalove

SRS rules

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 07:02 PM
LilyEvensPotter
Order of the Phoenix

Lily Evens Potter Fan Art

DOES ANYONE HAVE LILY POTTER PICS?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 05:20 PM
LilyEvensPotter is currently offline Click here to Send LilyEvensPotter a Private Message Find more posts by LilyEvensPotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malfoy's chick
Girl obsessed with Harry

here is a drawing i found. It's Lily and James's wedding, Sirius is there too

Attachment: lily's wedding.jpg
This has been downloaded 823 time(s).

Ani? my have you grown!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 05:59 AM
Malfoy's chick is currently offline Click here to Send Malfoy's chick a Private Message Find more posts by Malfoy's chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malfoy's chick
Girl obsessed with Harry

here is another, James is trying to talk to Lily but Sirus threw a snowball at him, lol, i burst out laughing at this one. Mine you these are not mine, i found them

Attachment: ahhhhhhh.jpg
This has been downloaded 832 time(s).

Ani? my have you grown!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 06:01 AM
Malfoy's chick is currently offline Click here to Send Malfoy's chick a Private Message Find more posts by Malfoy's chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malfoy's chick
Girl obsessed with Harry

Fan Art

Does anyof you people have fan art of Harry Potter, or have you found some, then add them here. Here is a couple i found, i don't draw fanart so don't say i drew them and if they belong to you. I am sorry

This one is soooo cute

Attachment: awwwwww.jpg
This has been downloaded 1370 time(s).

Ani? my have you grown!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 06:04 AM