KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » ARE THE FILM PRODUCERS AND DIRECTOR INTRODUCING CHARECTERS FAR TOO LATE IN HP FILMS

ARE THE FILM PRODUCERS AND DIRECTOR INTRODUCING CHARECTERS FAR TOO LATE IN HP FILMS
Started by: charmaine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Question ARE THE FILM PRODUCERS AND DIRECTOR INTRODUCING CHARECTERS FAR TOO LATE IN HP FILMS

HI I WAS JUST WONDERING I THINK THAT THE FILM CREW OF THE HARRY POTTER FILMS ARE THEY INTRODUCING THE CHARECTERS FAR TOO LATE FOR EXAMPLE PEEVES

ALL THESE SHOULD BE IN HP3 MOVIE

CHO CHANG
CEDRIC DIGGORY
PANSY PARKINSON
OLIVER WOOD AND THEY HAVE CUT HIM OUT

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS mad mad

Last edited by Lime on Aug 13th, 2003 at 12:21 PM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 12:17 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilyEvensPotter
Order of the Phoenix

I think that b/c everything at Hogwarts is so magical and changes so often, it will be quite easy to bring these characters in later. I don't know that either Pansy or Peeves will ever make it off the cut room floor but I can tell you that scripting for Cedric and Cho would be fairly easy as Hairy meets them both at the Q.W.C. at the outset of book 5.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 02:40 PM
LilyEvensPotter is currently offline Click here to Send LilyEvensPotter a Private Message Find more posts by LilyEvensPotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

but id thought pansy be in harry potter 3 because shes a lot where draco is and takes the mickey out of him for fainting from the dementors

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 04:40 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
america_boxers

was pansy in the first 2 books?

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
Now i must go... ninja vanish!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 04:41 PM
america_boxers is currently offline Click here to Send america_boxers a Private Message Find more posts by america_boxers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

NOT SURE BUT SHE IS DEAFINELEY IN BOOKS NUMBER 3 4 AND 5

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 04:49 PM
america_boxers

yea they have too have her dont they? i mean she goes with draco to the yule ball

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 04:57 PM
america_boxers is currently offline Click here to Send america_boxers a Private Message Find more posts by america_boxers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

I AGREE evil face evil face

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 05:07 PM
america_boxers

yea evil face evil face devil bunny What the f**k?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 05:29 PM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

too right evil face

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 06:12 PM
america_boxers

muhhh haaaa ha ha (?) evil face

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 06:44 PM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

i think pansy should be in harry potter 3 movie evil face evil face

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 07:00 PM
hpxmenlotrnerd

i dont think they should have cut out wood, and def not cho chang!! harry develops a crush on her which starts in book three and finally is revealed in book five!!! they cant just take that out! i even heard rumours that there wasn't gonna be any quidditch at all! then it wouldnt be worth seeing, quidditch is my fav part.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 07:41 PM
hpxmenlotrnerd is currently offline Click here to Send hpxmenlotrnerd a Private Message Find more posts by hpxmenlotrnerd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luna050
I luv Oliver

well from what I hear Pansy is going to be in the 3rd film and they already cast her infac thers a picture of her in one of the threads. As for quidditch there will be Some I herd it was going to be a long scene to.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 05:17 AM
luna050 is currently offline Click here to Send luna050 a Private Message Find more posts by luna050 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

i hope there is more than 1 quidditch match and i agree they should not of cut out wood i mean hes quidditch captain and cho chang they should not of cut her out either they should introduce charecters exactly has there introduced in the books

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 09:32 AM