KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Help me with Summer Reading!

Help me with Summer Reading!
Started by: CaPtaInCLaUdiA

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

Help me with Summer Reading!

hello everyone who has read the order of the phoenix!

I am in desperate need of help with my summer reading project! It is due in less than a week and i need someone to help me analyze the Harry Potter Book .....I honestly don't have time to read it.

If anybody is willing to help me put down your aim screename or pm me! THank you so much you guys!!!! confused

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 06:13 PM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

my aim screen name is kadehadaire, so give me a shout and i would love to help you! i will pm you too.

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 06:39 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvharrypotter
DANIEL IS SO HOT

If you give me or e-mail me you screen name, I'll be happy to help you! But, sorry, I'm not going to put mine in this forum

pirate THE TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS SUPER BOWL CHAMPS! pirate

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 06:50 PM
iluvharrypotter is currently offline Click here to Send iluvharrypotter a Private Message Find more posts by iluvharrypotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

ok i have an idea ! look can someone summarize ch1 of the book in 2-3 sentences! thank you for anybody who summarizes it for me i will eternally love you! lol

she's miss california <3

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 04:11 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

ch.1.............

she's miss california <3

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 04:25 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

................... lol please help!

she's miss california <3

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 04:58 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

ok i have an idea ! look can someone summarize ch1 of the book in 2-3 sentences! thank you for anybody who summarizes it for me i will eternally love you! lol

she's miss california <3

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 03:38 PM
iluvharrypotter
DANIEL IS SO HOT

Chapter 1 is when Dudley and harry are attacked by 2 dementors on Wisteria Walk (I think), Harry summons a potronus .. those are basicly the main points!

pirate THE TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS SUPER BOWL CHAMPS! pirate

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 04:34 PM
iluvharrypotter is currently offline Click here to Send iluvharrypotter a Private Message Find more posts by iluvharrypotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

omg thank you, that is perfect ! PEOPLE FOLLOW HER GOOD EXAMPLE PLEASE!!!!!!!
aNY HELP WOULD BE APPERECIATED
NOW FOR cH.2.............

she's miss california <3

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 05:30 PM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

ch 2...............c'mon you guys only 2-3 sentences big grin !................ch.2................

she's miss california <3

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 05:36 PM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

ok at least tell me you haven't read the book so i won't feel so neglected! lol laughing

she's miss california <3

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 05:57 PM