KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Pirates of the Caribbean DVD (Details and a couple of menu pics)

Pirates of the Caribbean DVD (Details and a couple of menu pics)
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Pirates of the Caribbean DVD (Details and a couple of menu pics)

Bueana Vista Home Entertainment will unleash Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl on a 2-disc DVD December 2. The set includes 3 audio commentaries (director Gore Verbinski and star Johnny Depp; producer Jerry Bruckheimer and stars Keira Knightley and Jack Davenport; writers Stuart Beattie, Ted Elliot & Terry Rossio and Jay Wolpert), "An Epic At Sea: The Making of Pirates of the Caribbean", deleted scenes, the "Moonlight" scene progression, image gallery, blooper reel, "Below Deck: An Interactive History Of Pirates", and more.

Attachment: pirates of the caribbean dvd.jpg
This has been downloaded 144 time(s).

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 11:41 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

a menu

Attachment: menu1.jpg
This has been downloaded 138 time(s).

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 11:43 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

another menu

This has been downloaded 142 time(s).

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 11:43 PM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

even another menu

This has been downloaded 130 time(s).

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 11:44 PM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

wow, another one !

This has been downloaded 134 time(s).

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 11:45 PM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

yet another one

This has been downloaded 126 time(s).

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 11:46 PM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

even more !

This has been downloaded 123 time(s).

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 11:48 PM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

last menu pic

This has been downloaded 121 time(s).

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 11:50 PM
tates8
Bloom_Babe

Any easter egg tips? I'm having trouble finding them

Will Turner: Elizabeth, I should have told you every day from the moment I met you
[pause]
I love you.
Love you too!, What he doesn't mean me... DAMN, oh well I love him neways
I need some help.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 11:15 PM
tates8 is currently offline Click here to Send tates8 a Private Message Find more posts by tates8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnny_rotten

These pics may be a breech of copyright. Just a thought. You know how greedy Disney are...better get yer cheque book or credit card dusted matey.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 05:00 PM
johnny_rotten is currently offline Click here to Send johnny_rotten a Private Message Find more posts by johnny_rotten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tates8
Bloom_Babe

they're all over the net...

Will Turner: Elizabeth, I should have told you every day from the moment I met you
[pause]
I love you.
Love you too!, What he doesn't mean me... DAMN, oh well I love him neways
I need some help.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 05:05 PM
tates8 is currently offline Click here to Send tates8 a Private Message Find more posts by tates8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainSparrow
Cursed Pirate

4 easter eggs in total so far. I sat down with my remote control for like an hour trying to find them all. I don't think there are any more than 4.

Savvy?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 05:14 PM
CaptainSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowxdrago
Solid snake..

WELL WHAT ARE THEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????? PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 06:26 PM
shadowxdrago is currently offline Click here to Send shadowxdrago a Private Message Find more posts by shadowxdrago Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainSparrow
Cursed Pirate

Ok, the easter eggs then...

1) Go to 'Below Deck' and then click on 'scene index'. Go to the 'next' page and there should be a picture of a hand with a ring on it. If you keep pressing down when you're at the list, the ring will light up. Press enter.

2) Go to 'moonlight serenade' and if you press right (might be left) the tooth should light up. Press enter.

3) Go to 'fly on the set' and press right (might be left) and the monkeys tooth should light up. Press enter.

4) Go to 'below deck' and press right (might be left) and the coin should light up. Press enter.

Sorry that i can't remember some of the directions, but if you mess around on those pages, you should find what i'm talking about!

Savvy?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 07:28 PM
CaptainSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

lol ok i was like wa you talking bout too lol...

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 07:12 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote