KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Finding Nemo DVD Details !

Finding Nemo DVD Details !
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Finding Nemo DVD Details !

Finding Nemo Details
Two-disc set comes loaded with extras.

October 08, 2003 - Buena Vista Home Entertainment and Pixar Animation Studios will release a two-disc set for Finding Nemo, the story of our favorite lost little fish and his neurotic father's attempt to find him on November 4. Finally, we've got some detail.

At a suggested price of $29.99, the two-disc Collector Edition DVD will come with widenscreen and fullscreen versions of the film, digitally mastered from Pixar¹s original source. Features on disc one include:

Filmmakers visual commentary, with writer/director Andrew Stanton, co-director Lee Unkrich and co-writer Bob Peterson provide commentary on the film's challenges, wrong turns, and unexpected surprises.

Deleted scenes and recording sessions with commentary by Stanton, Unkrich and Peterson.

Making Nemo: A Special Documentary: Looks at the making of the movie, from beginning to end.

Review The Art Of Nemo, narrated by the artists themselves.

Virtual Aquariums for your television.

Disc two includes the fullscreen version of the film plus:

Exploring The Reef With Jean-Michel Cousteau: A short film by the son of the famous undersea explorer at Australia's Great Barrier Reef, featuring an appearance of Dory, Marlin, and Nemo.

Learning Fun Encyclopedia: Nemo's very own teacher shows the real fish that inspired the characters of Finding Nemo.

Discover The Classic Pixar Animation Studios: Several short films from Pixar, including their earliest works.

Play "Fisharades": A fishy charades game.

Grab The Kids for Storytime: read-along adventure with Nemo.

Pixar Animation Studios: The voice of Nemo, Alexander Gould, shows kids around the Pixar offices.

Virtual Aquariums: Turn your TV into an aquarium.

Attachment: finding nemo.jpg
This has been downloaded 29 time(s).

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 01:59 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I loved this movie, can't wait to buy it.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 02:52 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

You love Pixar don't you BF ?

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 05:20 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I loved this movie, saw it three times in the movie theaters but I'm really not sure if I want to buy it as soon as it comes out. I will probly wait awhile.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 05:20 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I do pablo, Monsters Inc and Finding Nemo are among my favorite movies of all time. I am counting the days untill i can buy finding nemo, just as i was with monsters inc.

They are just so warm and sweet and heartwarming, I can't help but love them.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 05:29 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote