KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » movies i rented

movies i rented
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

movies i rented

i rented rudy and bullit proof monk today havent watched them how were they if u saw them

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 01:42 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I've never even heard of Rudy, whats that about?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 01:47 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Rudy is an OK film, it's mostly drama like the shit that usually gets Oscar nominations and haven't seen Bulletproof Monk but I can tell it sucks.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 01:47 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Rudy ....damn that's old. Yeah, it sucks. It's a drama about Rudy wanting to play football his whole life.......but he's like 5'5", 120 lbs.....well, to tell you how small he is, he plays a hobbit in lord of the rings. Anyway.....he goes to Notre Dame and is on their practice squad. He finally gets to play one down in the finaly quarter of the last game of his senior season. That's the climax.

Bulltetproof Monk wasn't that bad......well, the first half hour wasn't anyway. It was way to predictable.

You made some pretty poor choices at ye old video store today my friend.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 12:16 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

hahaha evil dead yeah i think i did but i did indeed watch rudy and liked it alot i dont know why i luv football movies so that is a good reason and also i like movies where people got to work to there goals in order to achive them like in GI JANE HOW SHE HAD TO OVERCOME EVERy ONE (sorry caps lock) put her down as being a grl and shit also another great movie where people ahd to work to there dreams was pumping iron i luv that movie but i still havent watched bullitproof monk so i got to wait and see how i like that

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 03:36 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Bulletproof monk isn't that bad if you take it for what it is.........an action movie. Ignore the story......the writer sure did so you should not feel bad for doing it too. The action scenes are decent but the story is a no-go..........the end is entirely predictable. Just watch it and look for cool action scenes, it will make the movie better. If you watch it and keep up with the plot, you will be disapointed.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 01:32 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i dont even care about the plots of some movies but lok the most crazy movie like action wise and shit is the matrix and it has a very good plot i mean to think that up is pretty crazy the real world and the dream world i mean would think of such a thing

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 08:43 PM
spydar1982
What Up G?

rudy = very good, not great

BPM = shit in a plastic case

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 08:21 PM
spydar1982 is currently offline Click here to Send spydar1982 a Private Message Find more posts by spydar1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnny_rotten

Sorry to change subject slightly, but i rented "Plan 9 From Outer Space" today. It really is a brilliantly bad movie, but was just so much fun.

I recommend anyone who has not seen to give it a try...you will not forget it.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 05:59 PM
johnny_rotten is currently offline Click here to Send johnny_rotten a Private Message Find more posts by johnny_rotten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote