KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » I Finally Got It

I Finally Got It
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

I Finally Got It

firt day the matrix relaoded came out i ran up to actully i drove but i went to blockbuster and got it and sat my ass down and watched it and omg i luv this movie they got so many rgeat speacil fetuares on it g out and get it even if u dont like the matrix movis i cammand u to go out and by this movie

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 03:37 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movie_freak

Did your reloaded dvd had trailers and tv spots on it?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 06:31 AM
movie_freak is currently offline Click here to Send movie_freak a Private Message Find more posts by movie_freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Reloaded is by far the coolest movie I have ever seen. I couldn't agree with you more.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 02:56 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Scarface kicks Reloaded's ass, the original Matrix kick Reloaded's ass, all the terminator movies kick reloaded's ass. But it's still a fun mocie.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 03:46 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Reloaded is lame. The fights felt forced, they had no real payoff. Then we had to listen to this preachy mumbo jumbo. Yeah, Neo is like Jesus Christ, we get it.

The effects were great in the movie though, I'll give it that.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 07:55 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Happy Dance I got it! I got it! Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 10:18 PM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

BLASPHEMERS!!!! EVERYONE SHOULD LOVE RELOADED!!!!

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 06:19 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

<------- loves Reloaded

I can understand why alot of people don't like it. They thought it would be like the first Matrix........a movie that required no intelligence or thought.......you could just sit back in a daze with drool hanging from your lip watching the fight scenes. Boy were they disapointed when they watched this film which actually required thought on the viewer's part........actually required intelligence to understand.......which is where most viewers were lost. Everybody like's the first Matrix.......it's so easy to like. I think they really seperated the wheat from the chaff with Reloaded.

"Yeah, Neo is like Jesus Christ, we get it"...........um......where did you get this from Reloaded? The movie doesn't even touch on anything near this subject. The only Neo/Christ references were made in the first movie when Choi says "your my saviour man, my own personal Jesus Christ" and ofcourse at the end when he dies and resurrects. Reloaded deals more with the nature of the Matrix and Zion than it does with the characters.......and especially Neo. Neo is only used as a tool to give the audience information about the nature of the Matrix and/or Zion. The architect's speech at the end is a perfect example. They had to get this information to the audience watching the film .......so Neo was used as a tool.........if the architect tells Neo then the audience must hear too.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 12:57 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I thought Reloaded was way better then the first Matrix personally. To be honest, I actually didn't like the first Matrix very much.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 08:07 PM
spydar1982
What Up G?

Scarface is good. But the movie is overrated as far as gangster flicks go. Matrix crushes Scarface.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 08:15 PM
spydar1982 is currently offline Click here to Send spydar1982 a Private Message Find more posts by spydar1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote