KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » just watched the Jones trilogy Bonus disc and....

just watched the Jones trilogy Bonus disc and....
Started by: Cowboyography

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

just watched the Jones trilogy Bonus disc and....

its awsome, however, it seems that Spielberg didnt like the Idea of Temple of Doom, and he really didnt like the finished product. I really think it was a great movie (sure my least fave of the three, yet still in my top all time list). Has anyone else seen the disc yet? what do you think about Temple of Doom?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 03:35 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

what else do they have on it cos i was thinking of getting it dependant on the 4th disk

@->--"victims arn't we all"
the glass may be half full but the bottles empty
i was with yumcarrots, now im with wicked_elphie

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 03:38 PM
thorncrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thorncrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thorncrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

The blurb I read in TV guide about the set referred to disc 4 as 'pompous rumblings by Lucas and Spielberg', but that the deleted scenes were worth the price.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 04:26 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

i watched the making of last night, over two hours in itself for all three movies!! thats just the first option on the menu, i havent finished it yet, but there is a section for Stunts of Indy, SE in Indy, Making of, Indy and a few more options like the deleted scenes, Plus all sorts of cool little facts, Like George Lucas saying he was to lazy to shoot the snake pit scene, And did you know that The classic tank scene in Last Crusade, was filmed in the exact same spot as the Jawa scene at the begining of A new Hope!! one more nugget of knowledge, The Bridge scene from Temple was actually filmed on three different Continents!!! also They go through every major cast member and tell how and why they were cast! The forth disc alone is worth the price, Not to mention you can have Indy on DVD!!!!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 04:48 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Since this is DVD talk I'm moving it to DVD forum wink
moving--moved

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 05:11 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote