KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » two towers (region 2) HELP ME

two towers (region 2) HELP ME
Started by: samhain

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
samhain
The Demon Hunter

two towers (region 2) HELP ME

I know where the easter egg is on the region 1 dvd, but I have the region 2 special edition and I was wondering if the easter egg was on that as well. It's not in the same place as the region 1 version and all the websites that tell you about easter eggs only tend to cover region 1.
Can anybody from the UK tell me whether it is there or not?

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 10:55 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Disc: Lord Of The Rings: Fellowship (Extended)
Feature: Two Towers Teaser / MTV Spoof / Credits

How To Get It:
On disc two, go to chapter selection. Go to chapter 48, highlight and press down to highlight two tower symbols and enter for an amazing Two Towers preview trailer with an introduction by Peter Jackson.

There is also an MTV spoof on all region 2 versions of this disc apart from the UK version. To find it pop disc 1 in to your machine and go to the scene selection screen. Highlight Scene 27 - "The Council of Elrond" - and press down to bring up an image of The Ring. Press enter now to play the clip.

The reason this spoof has not been included is because the contents would take the disc over the PG rating that the distributors, Entertainment In Video, have decided they wanted. The spoof could have been included but this would have taken the rating up to a 12 and EiV decided that would impact on their sales. To the best of our knowledge, all other countries in Europe have this feature.

This disc also has a hidden credits feature which you can access on the main menu of disc 1. Go to "play movie" then press up to highlight the "new line cinema" logo. Push enter to see the names of all the people who worked on the disc.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 11:00 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

nice one WM, I can't wait to get home tonight.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 11:04 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

The above is for the Fellowship of the Ring (sorry)
Below is one for the EE of The Two Towers

MTV Movie Awards Clip; DVD Production Credits

Disc 1--Go to the Scene Selections menus, and highlight the horizontal picture of Chapter 30, the last chapter on Disc 1. Press down on your remote control’s direction pad to highlight a ring icon. Click on the ring icon to watch Andy Serkis and Gollum accepting a tub of popcorn at the 2003 MTV Movie Awards.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 11:05 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

even better. I just bought FOTR on monday.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 11:09 PM
Kes
Philie

Ok,question answered.
closing--closed

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 12:09 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote