KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Serenity DVD

Serenity DVD
Started by: Mando

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dusty

Smile Serenity DVD

Looking great on Amazon, comes out in 23 days, December 20th.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ireflyfansne-20

I absolutley love the cover art.

(please log in to view the image)

Great x-mas gift.

Last edited by Dusty on Nov 27th, 2005 at 06:58 PM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 06:56 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep, it's been on my wish list ever since I heard it was coming out in December, can't wait.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 11:24 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

I'm sure there'll be an extended release of this. I'll hold out for awhile.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 11:38 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

That is a pretty sweet DVD cover.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 03:21 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I didn't get a chance to see to see this movie when it was in theaters... So I asked for it for Christmas. I hope you guys were right when you said it was good.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 03:46 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I didn't get a chance to see to see this movie when it was in theaters... So I asked for it for Christmas. I hope you guys were right when you said it was good.

I loved it, a genre bending futuristic flick for the ages, IMO.

I wrote a review for it in the "Vomitorium".

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 03:53 AM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draconigena
Browncoat

You know, a lot of people are complaining about the cover art (not here, obviously, other places). I actually like it quite a bit.

I have a feeling that there will be another edition out eventually... but I'm not holding out. When it comes, I'll buy that one too.

Unless that rumoured sequel/trilogy becomes more than just wishful thinking, then I'll just wait for the set.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 12:30 AM
draconigena is currently offline Click here to Send draconigena a Private Message Find more posts by draconigena Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by draconigena
You know, a lot of people are complaining about the cover art (not here, obviously, other places). I actually like it quite a bit.

I have a feeling that there will be another edition out eventually... but I'm not holding out. When it comes, I'll buy that one too.

Unless that rumoured sequel/trilogy becomes more than just wishful thinking, then I'll just wait for the set.

The DVD's have to sell nicely.

Or the sequel will either not happen or on the small screen.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 12:35 AM
draconigena
Browncoat

Yeah... I think that's why most of the BrownCoats I know are buying the first release, even if there might be a SE/EE out later. They want the sequel.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 12:49 AM
draconigena is currently offline Click here to Send draconigena a Private Message Find more posts by draconigena Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I heard the sequel might go straight to DVD, or shown on one of those sci fi channels over in America.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 04:15 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

What will the next movie be like without wash or Sheppard?

R.I.P.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 05:06 PM
Dusty

NEWS:

Sci-Fi Wire have posted an exclusive preview of an extended scene from the upcoming DVD release of Joss Whedon's science fiction space western movie Serenity.

The scene features a bit more of Shepherd Book (Ron Glass). It's one of the features on the the upcoming DVD, which also includes commentary from writer/director Whedon; other deleted scenes and outtakes; the featurettes Future History: The Story of Earth That Was, What's in a Firefly and Re-Lighting the Firefly; an introduction by Whedon; and more.
The DVD is set for a December 20th release. It is currently #1 in Amazons Top 100 sellers list.

http://www.killermovies.com/s/seren...icles/5740.html

eek! It's Numero uno! New serenity movie, here we come!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 02:37 AM