KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » 7th Heaven series

7th Heaven series
Started by: movieking

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
movieking

7th Heaven series

I know the TV-Series are not still on but it is going to be ending in about 10 more Episodes and now I would like to get all of the Series on DVD. Because I have seen it sense the beginning and now I would like to know how long do you think that it will be before it comes out? I would like to get all at ones like I did with Buffy how long do you think that may take to come out? Thanks.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 03:59 AM
movieking is currently offline Click here to Send movieking a Private Message Find more posts by movieking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

just buy season one, after that its just the same plots over and over

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 03:19 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

Seasons 1&2 are already out. I've watched both of them recently and I want the next seasons to come out. I really want to watch them and see what happens. I like the show. Anybody have any news on when the next few seasons are going to be released?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 08:01 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spyra16
I GOTTA AN ASS LIKE THAT!

BUFFY now we're talking...um buffy is out now and 7th heaven i dont know but you should look on amazon. Dont have a credit card? look at the store near you.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 04:33 AM
Spyra16 is currently offline Click here to Send Spyra16 a Private Message Find more posts by Spyra16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote