KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Reservoir Dogs: Fifteenth Anniversary Edition

Reservoir Dogs: Fifteenth Anniversary Edition
Started by: Solo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Solo

Reservoir Dogs: Fifteenth Anniversary Edition

(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)
Release Date: October 24, 2006
http://www.everythingtarantino.com/...16-113841.shtml

Not a really necessary release, but count me in.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 12:11 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Oh F*CK OFF! This is the best news ever! I do feel the 10th anniversary edition is adequate enough, but this looks soooo awesome. Being my favourite movie ever, I'm definitely buying this. Absolutely love the packing, it's brilliant. Can't wait for this release. What are the features on it though? Thanks Solo for the info.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 01:14 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Ah, I forgot.

Disc Details

Video: Widescreen
Anamorphic: Yes (Anamorphic)
Audio: english in dts-es 6.1
english in dolby digital 5.1 ex

Subtitles: English, Spanish
Runtime: 100 mins
Rating:
Release date: October 24, 2006

Production Year: 1992
Price (SRP): $19.98
Released by: Lionsgate

Special Features

Limited Collectible gasoline can packaging!
Select Scene Audio Commentary
Pulp Factoids Viewer: Insider information about RESERVOIR DOGS and its sources of inspiration
Playing It Fast and Loose- Documentary
From the moment of its release in 1992, RESERVOIR DOGS has helped redefine modern cinema. An insightful study about the impact and ripple effect of this remarkable film.
Profiling the RESERVOIR DOGS- Featurette: A unique perspective into the criminal minds of the film's colorful characters.
Tipping Guide: Proper tipping etiquette RESERVOIR DOGS style.
Deleted Scenes
Interviews with Quentin Tarantino and others!
Classic K-Billy Sounds of '70s!
And much, much more!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 01:47 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Solo
Ah, I forgot.

Disc Details

Video: Widescreen
Anamorphic: Yes (Anamorphic)
Audio: english in dts-es 6.1
english in dolby digital 5.1 ex

Subtitles: English, Spanish
Runtime: 100 mins
Rating:
Release date: October 24, 2006

Production Year: 1992
Price (SRP): $19.98
Released by: Lionsgate

Special Features

Limited Collectible gasoline can packaging!
Select Scene Audio Commentary
Pulp Factoids Viewer: Insider information about RESERVOIR DOGS and its sources of inspiration
Playing It Fast and Loose- Documentary
From the moment of its release in 1992, RESERVOIR DOGS has helped redefine modern cinema. An insightful study about the impact and ripple effect of this remarkable film.
Profiling the RESERVOIR DOGS- Featurette: A unique perspective into the criminal minds of the film's colorful characters.
Tipping Guide: Proper tipping etiquette RESERVOIR DOGS style.
Deleted Scenes
Interviews with Quentin Tarantino and others!
Classic K-Billy Sounds of '70s!
And much, much more!

Awesome. It's good to see they've added at least some audio commentary, even though I'd still prefer audio commentary throughout the entire film.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 02:11 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

There's NO way I'm not getting this. Looks amazing.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 03:19 AM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I'll just wait for the 20th Anniversary Edition. Or maybe I'll hold out for the 25th.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 03:39 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Looks like great packaging. I'll probably just stick with my Mr. Blonde edition for now.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 03:53 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

I sold my Mr. Yellow edition the day I heard about this, which was about a month ago. DTS-ES track? Cool packaging? Oh, yes.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 02:23 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

un-necissary double......nay triple dip. I'll stick with my Mr. Brown........and my original RD dvd. I've already bought the damn movie twice on dvd......I'll not make it a third without atleast a commentary track with director and cast.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 05:18 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I'm good with my Mr. Pink DVD. Man, these re-releases are getting absurd.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 09:17 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by Evil Dead
I've already bought the damn movie twice on dvd......I'll not make it a third without atleast a commentary track with director and cast.

I, too, was hoping for a full length director/cast commentary. If it had that, I might just break down and buy it.

Originally posted by BackFire
Man, these re-releases are getting absurd.

Pretty soon, we'll have the 20th anniversary edition. Maybe, just maybe, a super-extended-director's cut edition. stick out tongue But, seriously, I agree. Release just one, good, solid edition for the fans and just let it ride.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 11:44 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

how thouroughly depressing to know that this film came out 15 years ago...15 YEARS

man that really makes me feel old

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 11:45 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

That packaging is so cool... I will be buying it yes

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 09:52 AM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

1st, where the hell is my QT forum!?! mad

Well, since its gone, this seems to be the crowd that may appreciate these (if you haven't seen them):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2xNrPdWRJI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFLn2Cmq9Vc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDqy...ed&search=

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 10:46 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Those trailers made me spit beer on the screen I laughed so hard! Great, great shit, there! I'm very excited about the game, but I hear that there won't be any voice acting from the original cast, but just sound bytes.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 11:44 AM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Very Tempting to pick up this edition. I've already have plans for lots of dvds purchases during the fall including titles like Seven Samurai, Star Wars, TCM, Nightmare on Elm Street.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 09:17 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Originally posted by Myth
1st, where the hell is my QT forum!?! mad

Well, since its gone, this seems to be the crowd that may appreciate these (if you haven't seen them):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2xNrPdWRJI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFLn2Cmq9Vc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDqy...ed&search=

Those first two trailers are a crackup. The third one makes me want to play the game. Unfortunately, I only own Nintendo stuff, and this doesn't look like a game they'd approve of. sad

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 09:59 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by Wolfie
I only own Nintendo stuff, and this doesn't look like a game they'd approve of. sad

Yah, I was very shocked, and pleased, when Gamecube released RE1 and RE4. Those are probably the most violent games on their lineup.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 12:37 AM
Scarecrow756
The Joker

I am just going to stick with my 1 disc edation of the film and thats that. smokin'

"STARTING TONIGHT PEOPLE WILL DIE.. I`M A MAN OF MY WORD"-
THE JOKER- THE DARK KNIGHT TEASER TRAILER

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:30 PM
Scarecrow756 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarecrow756 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarecrow756 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Seems like a good DVD release, but I'm good with my original release at the moment

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 07:23 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote