KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Clerks 2 DVD

Clerks 2 DVD
Started by: SpaceMonkey

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

Clerks 2 DVD

Anyone seen the Documentary on Disc 2 yet? It's so awesome. It was cool to see how much work and fun goes into it.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 09:14 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Yeah, I can't think of a documentary with these guys that I didn't like.

Well... there was the Degrassi one. But that's a given.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 12:04 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The docu was fun to watch. I can't imagine why Jeff Anderson had doubts about reprising his role as Randal, but then again, I've never acted in a movie.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 01:09 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Anderson was more doubtful about the movie itself. Clerks has become a cult classic and Smith was running the risk of tainting that by making a sequel of it ten years later.

He mentioned in the commentary that he was wrong to doubt Clerks 2. Then Smith brought up Clerks 3 in another ten years and Anderson was like, "Don't push your luck."

Not to mention that Anderson isn't really into acting. Most of his acting credits are Randal (and there's the gun shop employee in Dogma).

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 05:12 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Love the DVD, stay tuned after all the credits for the MySpace shout-outs...slow your DVD down as much as you can and when you get to the K's look for Kenny (no last name) and that's me. smile

*going tomorrow to buy my An Evening With Kevin Smith 2: Evening Harder DVD*

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 07:48 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Love the DVD, stay tuned after all the credits for the MySpace shout-outs...slow your DVD down as much as you can and when you get to the K's look for Kenny (no last name) and that's me. smile

f*ck you! You lucky bastard!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 09:27 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

I wish I would have known about that MySpace list beforehand!! LOL

I loved the movie and the DVD extras made it even better.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 05:51 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Just for the record, while I was in the Army, stationed at Ft. Irwin, California, me and my Army buddies went down to Tijuana and saw a donkey show. yes

Pretty gross, if you ask me. But also fun to watch.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 06:39 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Impediment
Just for the record, while I was in the Army, stationed at Ft. Irwin, California, me and my Army buddies went down to Tijuana and saw a donkey show. yes

Wow Matt...just wow.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 11:48 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

What's the point in having an internet connection if you don't use it watch f*cked up sex that you'll never have yourself?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 12:16 AM
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by LanceWindu
Wow Matt...just wow.

The truly ****ed up part is how much I wasn't disgusted. Some people were gagging and looking away, but I just stared fixated, in a wee bit of shock, with a wide eyed smirk on my face.

Last edited by Impediment on Dec 7th, 2006 at 12:59 AM

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 12:54 AM
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

Hell, I'd watch a donkey show! the curiousity is killing me.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 05:46 PM
Kram3r

How come the more I find out about you the cooler you become? Seriously dude, high five.

Last edited by Kram3r on Dec 8th, 2006 at 08:49 AM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 08:47 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gingercaily

the movie is nice and funny..
looking for dvd..
http://www.tvaddicts.tv/movie/movie...5424625300.html

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 11:41 AM
gingercaily is currently offline Click here to Send gingercaily a Private Message Find more posts by gingercaily Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

You can buy the dvd in most any movie store. It's not difficult at all.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 04:15 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

The funniest person in the movie was no doubt Jason Mewes.

"I wish I would've done more with my life instead of standing in front of places & selling weed & shit."

That guy is so funny I just had to add him to my friends list on Myspace.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 04:33 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

It was great to watch.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 08:15 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

You can understand Jeff's hesitance, after Clerks he opened a Tiling business and apparently more people call in to meet Randal than buy tiles. Then again, i'd like to meet him too...

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 08:24 PM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jason Mewes was the funniest......

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 09:15 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

I believe if you'll check, you've said that.

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 06:44 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote